My arrangement of Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

adampalo

• Members

Hi there.

I'm a big fan of this particular song. Your picking and chording/arpeggiation seem pretty solid. The rhythm is a bit all over the place. DON'T let that comment affect your self-esteem. Rhythm is a challenge for about 100% of guitar players - it's just that many of us (myself included) may lose sight of that now and again and forget that we ALL need to work on it. Playing solo makes it particularly easy to lose sight of the need to focus on rhythm because we don't have bandmates to keep us on time and/or get annoyed with us. I would strongly suggest working with a metronome and just playing the song over and over until you can reliably use your foot as your percussionist. You have the moves. A little work on timing and your cover will be pretty dang good.

• Members

I agree with above comment .. I have zero sense of rhythm, and sometimes a metronome only makes it worse LOL. But dude, the notes are right where they should be, decent touch, and you have the balls to put it out there (which I dont') so keep posting!

• Members

Thank you all so much for the helpful replies! You all literally put a smile on my face, seriously, I appreciate the feedback. I know that rythmn is my weak-point... have always known it, but it's even more clear now that you both point it out and I will definately work on it! Your comment was so constructive, it didn't affect my self-esteem the least bit, quite the contrary actually. I did NOT expect this kind replies, thank you so so much!

Archived