Tamar

AP_Lives

• Members

I sometimes live in Israel, and one of the things I love about this wonder of the earth is how much its like America.

Most Americans dont realize that Israel is like the USA, sitting in the Middle East.

Their democracy is exactly like ours, and if you ever go there, you'll feel at home.....sort of.

And one of the great things about the place, is the level of musicianship that is everywhere waiting to be discovered.

Bands everywhere.......Musicians everywhere.......and one of my favorites is Tamar Eisenman.

I first discovered her in 2013, in Israel.

QUEEN, the group, played in Tel Aviv about 6 months ago, (great show), and currently Radiohead has some Jewish Musicians opening for them.. on tour.

im posting this because, as a Professional Musician, obsessed with music, and a lover of talented players from all over the globe, i find that by "getting into" Pro musicians, who are also acoustic guitarists, i find that this keeps me inspired, which keeps me playing and practicing,... keeps me doing it.......and that is what its all about.

Enjoy Tamar, and she plays electric guitar equally as well...

Right now she's living in NYC, and currently on tour, and about to release her...I thinks 6th or 7th CD.

I hope you finger pickers find a bit of inspiration here....

Open your mind and enjoy the universal language..

--

-

And here she is with Rona Kenan.......this song is in English......

-

Archived