guitar tuner batteries dead ?

Tony Burns

• Members

I have for the past couple of years gotten a few of those reverb tuners that clip on the head. they were like 3 bucks a piece ( new )-

hard to resist , and one finally went dead - and in one of my cases an old snark was dead - so i took out the battery out of the Reverb

as well as the snark and they were the same size ( CR2032 ) in this case they were Maxell batteries - but other brands of this number are identicle .

Thinking they would be too exspensive I went on AMAZON -and they had them for like 2.49 for 5 of them - so i was able to put batteries in them

for about 50 cents a piece - thinking they were like watch batteries ( exspensive ) nope -great deal -easy fix, by the way they had free shipping and you don't have to be a prime member to get that on these.

• Members

A while back I bought a pair of Eno ET-33 clip-on tuners on eBay for about $6 shipped and gave one to the other guitarist in praise band since he couldn't seem to use the built-in tuner in his amp. About a month ago his Eno quit working and I found Energizer CR2032 batteries 4 for $6 in the local supermarket. Now I have spares for both of us.

fetch?filedataid=123285

Archived