I'm back.

TN.Frank_in_AZ

• Members

Didn't see a "New Members" section so I'll just post up here. Anyway, just wanted to say "Howdy" and that I'm back. I was unemployed for almost 5 years and ended up selling off pretty much anything and everything that I had including most of my musically gear. I did keep a few Harmonicas but didn't play them much because I just lost all my "Joy" and didn't have it in me to play music at all. Not that I was depressed or anything but I'm sure some of ya'll understand, you have to have a certain amount of joy in your life in order to play music. Well, in the last 6 years my wife and I've have moved back to AZ(hence the new name) and I've gotten a job at the local Cabela's in Glendale, AZ. and I've been there for almost a year now and I love working there. My joy has returned and I recently ordered a Yamaha FG800 based on my love of the Yamaha FG720 that I use to have. It should be here in another day or two and I'm looking forward to getting back into playing. Anyway, for those of ya'll who wondered where I went to or what happened to me, I'm back and look forward to sharing in the Harmony Central Community again. See ya'll on the Forums.

• Members

Thanks. I've looked around the forums and I see that there's still a few names that are familiar to me. Anyway, can't hardly wait for my FG800 to get here. Suppose to be here tomorrow, hopefully before I have to go to work. I'd hate for it to set on the front entry way of the house in the AZ. heat. Talk to ya'll later.

• Members

Like Sufis say "Trust in god, but tie your camel". Or "even paranoids can have real enemies". Welcome back and dream up some good posts so we can have friendly disagreements and discussions, okay?

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the lean period, but I'm glad you got thru it.

I do kind of understand what you mean about joy, but OTOH, if I didn't have music, I don't know how I would have made it through some of the hard times in my life. Anyway, hopefully those are behind you now - enjoy that new Yamaha! :cool2:

• Members

Thanks guys. It's good to see garthman is still rockin' the same avatar,LOL. Guess some things NEVER change. So is my "Taylor Swift can't sing." thread still around here somewhere? I remember all the posts that one got,LOL. I guess she's gotten a bit better over the years but at the start, ugggg,

Ya'll can look me up on Google+ if you'd like. I don't do Facebook, way too much drama but Google+ is cool because I can talk Linux and Firearms without all the crap I'd get on Facebook. I'm sure I'll hit the Political section from time to time and I'd like to hit the bass forum once I can save up and get into another bass and amp but for now Acoustic Guitar will be my "go to" section. Anyway, I'm going to go have a cup of Bullet Proof Coffee and see what's on the YouTube channels that I watch. See ya'll later.

• Members
Thanks guys. It's good to see garthman is still rockin' the same avatar,LOL. Guess some things NEVER change. So is my "Taylor Swift can't sing." thread still around here somewhere? I remember all the posts that one got,LOL. . . .

Oh, Lord, I still remember that one. I just did a search and it ran 42 pages: http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-42/1320052-. :eek2: Still not a huge fan, never really thought she was all that pretty until her GQ cover:

fetch?filedataid=119151

• Members

Oh bugger...

Another well-known old face rising out from the shadows of days long lost and almost forgotten.

Glad to see you back and happy that you got it going again for you. It won't become any easier, but hey, nobody promised us it would be easy.

Never again sell of the last guitar. Rather use it for busking or something alike.

And remember that the blues will get you better through the times without money than money will get you through the blues.

Archived