Happy Halloween Peoples!

jamesp

• Members

Happy old-world holiday, Howard.

Unlike jamesp, I have been playing a lot. Must be the harvest moon, the planets in alignment or some unknown magic in the air. Or, maybe it could be my victory over the internal revenue service after months on end of threatening to do very bad things to me. I feel celebratory. Tonight I played just about my entire set list full on, hot mics and gits and pushing 10 on the amp. Much fun.

Regarding the evening's festivities, we've had many half-pints knocking at the door for treats. Busy in the kitchen making a vegetable soup of pretty much everything that will fit in the pot, they came about every two minutes. Fun stuff. Later I'll put the whole cache of loot out at the end of the driveway for the older revelers to clean out.

• Members

Hope your Halloween--or whatever--was happy. My wife and I watched TV and ate Chinese takeout between visits by local goblins. BTW, here's a Halloween joke our daughter used to tell:

What do you call a monster that eats crackers in bed?

A crummy mummy.

• Members
Happy old-world holiday, Howard.

Unlike jamesp, I have been playing a lot. Must be the harvest moon, the planets in alignment or some unknown magic in the air. Or, maybe it could be my victory over the internal revenue service after months on end of threatening to do very bad things to me. I feel celebratory. Tonight I played just about my entire set list full on, hot mics and gits and pushing 10 on the amp. Much fun.

Regarding the evening's festivities, we've had many half-pints knocking at the door for treats. Busy in the kitchen making a vegetable soup of pretty much everything that will fit in the pot, they came about every two minutes. Fun stuff. Later I'll put the whole cache of loot out at the end of the driveway for the older revelers to clean out.

Ah, Joe, great times. Enjoy! Nice when good things happen.

• Members
Or whatever Terry use to call it. wink.png

Nothing much new to say, I haven't been playing much. Maybe I'll do some scales waiting around for the Trick or Eaters.

Hope everything's groovy with you guise! .

You can fairly spout some crap ^

• Members
Or whatever Terry use to call it. wink.png

Nothing much new to say, I haven't been playing much. Maybe I'll do some scales waiting around for the Trick or Eaters.

Hope everything's groovy with you guise! .

Terry was an ok guy , but your simply a B-s---d

• Members
Well' date=' here in the UK, in the older regions, it's now New Year's Day. So best wishes everyone.[/quote']

Crikey , That's an old post old chap ^ .. Seems that the forum is as dead as a door nail them days

so only on to have a little fun before the ban :)

• Members

Your not serious man as John McEnroe would have said , because tah was an ok guy

whereas jamesp is one big TIT .

• Members
Hey, I'm with that Singsong/Tartanlad guy except for the negative stuff. TAH was an ok guy, forum/dead/doornails, and Jamesp is one big TIT. Oh my, how I laughed when reading that.. Hi JP ;)

whats a B-s---d?

If you don't take him (or yourself for that matter) too serious he's actually hilarious.

• Members

Great thread.

duPont Concours d'Elegance tonight. Gonna see some famous people, cars and airplanes tonight. The eats are great but I'll probably just have a beverage and make like I'm important to the catering staff. On a diet these days.

Howard, I'll try to get something recorded this weekend for our monthly recital.

Oh, and what do you suppose a TIT is? Gotta be an acronym for something really bad on the migrant side of the pond.

Archived