Win a Taylor 810e

Phil O'Keefe

I got this in my email today and thought I'd pass it along - good luck everyone!

__________________________________________________ ____________

fetch?id=31563048

Elevate Your Sound with the Taylor 810e Sweepstakes

EL CAJON, Calif. - August 21, 2015 - Taylor Guitars is celebrating the anniversary of the redesign of its award-winning 800 Series guitars by giving one lucky fan the chance to elevate their sound with an enter-to-win contest for the new 810e.

The Indian rosewood/Sitka spruce 810e brings Taylor's latest tone-enhancing refinements to the traditional steel-string Dreadnought, blending driving low-end power with a vibrant upper register for a turbo-charged flatpicking machine. Design innovations include new bracing for greater warmth and sustain, the use of protein glue to enhance the tonal transfer between key components, thinner finish to boost the acoustic horsepower, Taylor's proprietary Expression System® 2 acoustic electronics, plus a refreshed appointment package.

Fans can enter-to-win at the sweepstakes entry page before September 22, 2015. The sweepstakes is open to entrants from Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and United States. A full list of rules and regulations can be found by visiting the sweepstakes entry page located here.

For additional news from Taylor Guitars, please visit:

www.taylorguitars.com/news

About Taylor Guitars

Founded in 1974, Taylor Guitars is one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium acoustic and electric guitars. Renowned for blending an innovative use of modern technology with a master craftsman's attention to detail, Taylor guitars are widely considered the best sounding and easiest to play in the world. Many of today's leading musicians make Taylor their guitar of choice, including Jason Mraz, Steven Curtis Chapman, Zac Brown and Taylor Swift, among many others. For additional information, please visit us at www.taylorguitars.com

• Members
I got this in my email today and thought I'd pass it along - good luck everyone!

EL CAJON, Calif. - August 21, 2015 - Taylor Guitars is celebrating the anniversary of the redesign of its award-winning 800 Series guitars by giving one lucky fan the chance to elevate their sound with an enter-to-win contest for the new 810e.

The Indian rosewood/Sitka spruce 810e brings Taylor's latest tone-enhancing refinements to the traditional steel-string Dreadnought, blending driving low-end power with a vibrant upper register for a turbo-charged flatpicking machine. Design innovations include new bracing for greater warmth and sustain, the use of protein glue to enhance the tonal transfer between key components, thinner finish to boost the acoustic horsepower, Taylor's proprietary Expression System® 2 acoustic electronics ...Plus a refreshed appointment package...."

What is a ""refreshed appointment package"? Does the winner nab an appointment with Bob? Any freebies come with that?

814ce is a really nice guitar.

• Members
I think that's a Taylor guitar refreshment.

So do I have to match my refreshment to the guitar I'm playing now? I know red wine goes with beef; white goes with fish, fowl, and most other stuff; and beer goes with bratwurst; so what goes with a Taylor? How about a Martin? Is it bad form to drink the wrong refreshment with your guitar? sm-wink

• Members

So do I have to match my refreshment to the guitar I'm playing now? I know red wine goes with beef; white goes with fish, fowl, and most other stuff; and beer goes with bratwurst; so what goes with a Taylor? How about a Martin? Is it bad form to drink the wrong refreshment with your guitar? sm-wink

We need to ask Bob about that. I wonder if he is still out of the office buying all the Ebony trees in Africa.

Archived