Kaki's unusual guitar

Chordite

• Members

Geez that things sounds awful, whatever it is she's playing guitar-wise and music-wise. It's hard to warm up to with the noise in the mix from it. Plus, her nails are adding all kinds of unnecessary noise which is typical when the flesh is largely excluded from the technique.

• Members

There was an article in last months Acoustic Guitar mag about her - she (usually) plays an Ovation, painted white, which somehow controls a bunch of graphic and light show stuff which is projected on the guitar. At least according to the article.

This is some sort of fan fretted 8 string (more or less) - not very pretty sounding, nor, in my opinion, is her playing. Thanks for posting, tells me I don't need to seek any more about her.

• Members
. . . This is some sort of fan fretted 8 string (more or less) - not very pretty sounding' date=' nor, in my opinion, is her playing. Thanks for posting, tells me I don't need to seek any more about her.[/quote']

Strictly speaking a 7-string, as she describes it in the vid. That said, sorry it's not to your liking. Granted she's an acquired taste but I liked it.

Archived