Follow request?

Idunno

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Today it's Lincoln Duncan; a story about some runaway kid knocking knees with a gospel girl. Sounds familiar.

Back to the follow request? Clarifying, does it mean that whenever a person makes a post someone gets notified of it? If so, that's kinda creepy.

• Members
. . . . Back to the follow request? Clarifying' date=' does it mean that whenever a person makes a post someone gets notified of it? If so, that's kinda creepy.[/quote']

If you start a thread you will get a message every time someone posts. :idk:

• Members

Ah, I can see clearly now...

I am the object of a curiosity driven distraction. jamesp, yes, you were one of a few I intuitively declined for lack of understanding. We have an expression in aviation airworthiness maintenance: "When in doubt, don't." I pretty much live by that credo. I apologize if I insult anyone by declining the request. I'm not a PM or a behind-the-scenes kind of forum player. It's out here or nowhere.

• Members

That's okay Joe. If I had anything important to say, I'd just email you. It is nice to be able to return from time away and check on someone's posts from their profile, but thinking about it, sorting a members posts by date is probably something that could be accomplished in Google anyway.

Archived