Singer Songwriter Cinder Jean

g6120

• Members

I'd like to introduce you to the music of a long time friend (since 1976) Cinder Jean. Last time I saw her was the Buffalo Springfield concert in June 2011 in our home town.

Cinder is one of those people who is always positive, smiling and just brightens everyone's day to be around. We used to jam on guitars growing up. She was also in a female guitar duo that I loved listening to.

Cinder needs a bone marrow transplant at UCLA and her friends are trying to help her raise funds for medical expenses.

Give her music a listen and if you like it please consider buying it on BandCamp because the money goes directly to Cinder Jean immediately with no middle man.

Some of you might really like her wonderful music! Here's her situation in her own words:

YOU can help Cinder Jean fight AML Leukemia! Buy her wonderful Music on BandCamp... it's name your price so give whatever you can! Here is a message from Cinder on her situation:

"I finished up round 1 of chemo therapy one month ago. I was admitted to Cottage Hospital on January 4, 2015 diagnosed with (AML) Acute Myelogenous leukemia. After spending six weeks in the hospital my red and white blood cell levels are beginning to come back up. I am now in need of a bone marrow transplant at UCLA ( which I hope will be by early summer ) this will require me to be admitted into the hospital again for a month or two. I'am a singer/songwriter, guitar player and guitar teacher. I work with children and adults of all ages. I want to continue to dedicate my life to writing songs, performing on stage and teaching people how to play guitar and sing. In order for me to do that, I need your help. Acute Myelogenous leukemia (AML) is treatable but the treatment can be expensive. Any donation you can make to help me pay for my medical bills will be greatly appreciated. If you are unable to donate money please at least share this link to my donation page with your friends and ask them to do the same. Thank you so much for your time, consideration and donations." - Cinder Jean

Here's the link to her wonderful music, Thank You for your consideration, Gil:

• Members

Wanted to follow up on this and say Thank You to anyone who purchased Cinder's music. She has raised $2,600 so far toward her $10,000 goal and she is scheduled for bone marrow transplant at UCLA in early summer. She needs to work on finding a donor.

I hope she gets cured and gets back to her music and teaching children guitar. Such a sweet lady. Thanks again if you bought her music.... evry little bit really helps her right now and it lifts her spirits too!

Archived