Interesting Factoid

FretFiend.

• Members

Guitar Jam, Open Jam, and the Political Party are once again open forums. No special permission required to get into them. Another of the changes to the Kinder and Gentler Harmony Central I guess.

No. Don't expect to see me there. Just a public service announcement.

• Members

Yes, I noticed that. Like the lion cage done been left open...again...dammit.

Have you ever sauntered into that political forum? Good lord the level of rant and personal exchange has dropped below the My Gym level there these days. It's a hurtful read at best. Half-wittedness doesn't even manage to accidentally drop in. It would be the charitable thing to do by covering it back up again. It would be the better marketing strategy as well now that we're experiencing that kind of reorganization.

Wait....is this a rant?

• Members

Give them a break? Go over there. Read through their sparse/devoid use of everything virtuous that peaceful men embrace to avoid the primordial desire to kill each other. Then come back here to report what you've seen in contrast to it.

• Members

If you can't handle political debate without resorting to personal attacks (or other lowlife tactics like revealing someone's personal information or starting a thread about that person)...don't hang out at the political forum. You'll be banned.

• Members
If you can't handle political debate without resorting to personal attacks (or other lowlife tactics like revealing someone's personal information or starting a thread about that person)...don't hang out at the political forum. You'll be banned.

The idea of going there is simple enough. The idea of not participating is simpler still. The idea of thinking that the simple minds frequenting the place may actually vote depresses me. To think a remark to such end would get me banned is tragic.

Archived