Electric forum broke YET AGAIN somebody start peddling harder.

knotty

Guys, if you notice any problems with any of the forums where you can't post or it times out, please drop me a PM and let me know.

FWIW, the folks at Nucleus think they've discovered what was causing the problem, and have implemented a fix; hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does, the sooner I learn of it, the faster I can let them know about it and get them working on fixing it.

Sorry for the hassle - I know it sucks when the site has technical problems, and we want to get those fixed for everyone as quickly as we can.

• Members
Guys, if you notice any problems with any of the forums where you can't post or it times out, please drop me a PM and let me know.

FWIW, the folks at Nucleus think they've discovered what was causing the problem, and have implemented a fix; hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does, the sooner I learn of it, the faster I can let them know about it and get them working on fixing it.

Sorry for the hassle - I know it sucks when the site has technical problems, and we want to get those fixed for everyone as quickly as we can.

Thanks Phil.

Archived