The Bitch is Back....... ;-)

Samilyn

• Members

Okay, so I missed some of you miserable old reprobates and decided to drop in and say HI. Yes, you old Geezers....I actually missed you. ;-)

Actually, that's just a nice way of saying it's cold and dark out and I feel like slumming.....

JUST KIDDING!!! I really did miss all you old farts....(and young ones too....LOL)

Been playing in another sandbox lately, one that I really like, and most of you know where that is, so I'm not going to "Ho" it here.

Life is treating me okay and I'm still noodling on gits here in Cascadia, battling moss and humidity, same as always. Only difference between this place and my former abode is that this place is a LOT cooler. Gits still tend to sound like they're full of old gym socks, though.

Been busy with gardening and...of course....git playing, though quietly these days, just for my own entertainment. Just not interested in "center stage" anymore, though Dear Hubby still goes there regularly. Once a musician, always a musicn, eh? Well, not me, though I'll always support Da Hubster in all his musical endeavors.

Me? I've added to my quivver, but it's been pretty much for my own personal enjoyment. Loving my gits and keys and piano, as always, and also enjoying learining the ins and outs of my hurdy gurdy, which is an utterly fascinating instrument. :-)

Gardening in spring and summer months, curling up in the winter beside the woodstove with cuddly hubster and Marley, the 23lb CatZilla (who is really a rather gentle soul). :-)

So, Hi everyone. Good to see you all again, and maybe making the acquaintance of some new friends.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Idunno, garth, DeepEnd - yes! Still in Nashville. Been playing with a lot of amazing singers and feeling really good about the direction I'm headed. Been freelancing for a year now and I really like the amount of control I have over my schedule. I'm making less money but playing with people I care about.

Great to see all you folks still posting! Hope you're all doing great.

• Members

Hi Samilyn! And Hi everybody!!

It's been a long time!!!

I could not connect to the site with my account using the password I had before they made some changes to the forum, also, since I moved, I changed my internet provider and the email address I had before was not good anymore. It may not have helped! I sent an email to an administrator and finally, after a couple of months, they responded! :-)

This is the message I received:

"Dear Suzie: First let me thank you for being a member of Harmony Central. Let me also apologize profusely that you are just now getting a response. We had a glitch in our reporting system and these request made it into a dark hole. The problem was corrected and now all these requests from back in September are appearing again. So very sorry. You asked about changing your password. Your New Password: ******* (which you may change once you get logged in to something of your choosing) You may need to clear your cache before attempting to log in. If you need ANY ASSISTANCE getting in, please let me know. I will get you sorted. I think you’ll like the changes we have made back to the Harmony Central everyone loved and enjoyed. I look forward to seeing you on the boards."

By the way, about playing guitar: I still have my Larrivée OM-03, a little AMI and I just got a MIM Strat and a little Fender Mustang. My Cort Earth Custom has been severely damaged because of the dryness of the winter, last year... I lack practice (and talent) but I missed playing and being around here too much! I had to come back and start playing again!

• Members
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you're doing well' date=' Misha. :wave:[/quote']

Nice to see you James!

I'm working a bit too much because it's very busy at the office, but I'm healthy and everything is fine for me! ;-)

Archived