OT BS JT

EdBega

• Members

Good one Joe,

I am a C&H fan-atic. Truly kind of Luna-fan-atic, to tell the truth. My wife and I used to clip them from the papers and I have books upon books of his stuff., LOL!

One thing about Watterson. He never forgot what it was like to be a kid. I hope I never forget!!!

• Members

Best comic ever. Then there's The Far Side. Nope, ain't growing up. Having had kids kinda late I'm now revisiting days gone by through them. I saw my oldest perform in a play called The Playboy Of The Western World last night. What a hoot. He's the one who brought C&H into our home many years ago now. My younger son is keeping the C&H flame alive and well. We also have books and scraps of the comic here and there.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to move this Topics guys. It is an Off-Topic. It's even states as such in the title of the topic. I left a redirect in place for it, though.

• Members

Nope. The "low countries" have been invaded....again.

I can see the reason behind the lassoing and corralling of the errant threads but it's seriously 2 cents worth of good management a billion plus dollars too late by people who've been indoctrinated to believe in the machinery they've been given to fight with. Faith always has been the last fallen soldier.

• Members

I see a link has been provided in the AG forum :thu:I thought maybe this was just going to be a rug to sweep threads under but if we have to be censored in one forum at least this one is readily accessible.

So:wtf: ever I guess ...

• Members

Nah. I sense the integrity of the man is proper enough. That's what bugs me, I think. Maybe. I don't know whether to dust up an applause or stand watching with arms folded and slack-jawed at a captain trying to save his ship after that little tangle with an iceberg.

Archived