Powerful Acoustic Cover Of Joni Mitchell Hit Song By Smooth Jazz Singer Cheryl Barnes

fuschiadaisy

• Members

fuschiadaisy: We do not allow spamming in this community. You agreed to that in the terms of use when you signed up. I have checked your links and they are real, so I am going to throw out a warning. You may (per our protocol) participate in meaningful ways in this community and make the Cheryl Barnes info part of your signature. That, we do allow.

Please be compliant and all will be well. Thanks D

• Members
It makes perfect sense' date=' Howard, that I have all the bars lit up and you have two. I mean, I have way less posts than you do. HC's logic is unquestionably solid. Look at its track record.[/quote']

Well, I was tempted to mention that, Joe, but I wondered if the dreaded Motor(d)ick might be lurking and would ban me on the spot for gross insubordination.

• Members

And I have many bars as well, and have never been threatened with banning, OR WORRIED ABOUT IT. As I know you weren't, just making a statement, I know... Post some nipples, that yanks their crank, as it sometimes does mine, but in a much different un-moderator sort of way... I wonder why that is. Nipples. The first real contact with another nurturing human, and a photo of them is.....negative? Ahh, the Internet.

Dendy decided to give the guy a warning since it was music-related; normally I would have pulled it down, but saw he had already addressed it. Once another mod or admin has done something, I'm usually hesitant to counter that unless there's darned good reason to...

As far as the bars go, unfortunately that's only based on activity since the switch back to vBulletin. There was no way for us to transfer that to the various platforms we had outside of vB, nor any way for the current version of vB to track anything from previous platforms.

As far as pictures of nipples and the use of certain words, it's a corporately owned website; there's certain things that we just can't allow because of that. We try to keep as much freedom for you guys as possible (and the mods and admins really are solid advocates on your behalf with the site owners) , but there does have to be some limits and rules. After all, if there weren't, the site would be quickly over-run with the spam posts that we're all deleting on a daily basis. :)

Archived