How do you get email alerts

tbry

• Members

Copy of notifications page...all boxes have been checked...

Email Notifications

When you post a new conversation, reply to a topic or someone likes your post, you can choose to automatically receive email notification or select the frequency of email notification.

General

Subscribes to you

Confirms a subscribe request

Posts on your visitor message board

Votes on your polls

Likes your post

Discussions

Replies to your discussion (this also includes comments in your topics)

Comments on your discussion

• Members

Have done so...still zip

Forgot your password?

You must enter your current password if you wish to change your password or email address.

Email Address

tbryxxxxxxx

Private Messaging

Enable Private Messaging If you do not want to send or receive private messages, uncheck the box.

Receive Private Messaging

From all members

Only from subscribers and administrators

You may limit the receipt of private messages to just administrator and your followers. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.

Visitor Messaging

Enable Visitor Messaging The visitor messaging allows members to leave messages to one another publicly. If you do not want to receive visitor messages, uncheck the box to turn off the visitor messaging system.

Emailing

Receive Email from Administrators From time to time, the administrators and/or other members may want to send you email notifications or messages. If you do not want to receive email from certain people then you may disable the options here

Conversation Detail Options

Visible Post Elements Show Signatures

Show Avatar

Edit Post Signature

Display mode

Topic View

Stream View Use this option to set which display mode you would like to see when you are on the conversation detail page.

Posts per Page

Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a conversation detail page before splitting the display into multiple pages.

Date & Time Options

Time Zone

All timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time for your location in the world. Simply select the appropriate time zone from the list below.

DST Correction

Start of the Week

Different parts of the world traditionally use a different day as the start of the week. Select the appropriate day for your region here, in order to have the calendar appear correctly.

Other User Customizations

Show other user customizations Other users can make customizations to some of their pages, such as their profile page. With this option you can choose to hide these customizations.

Ignore List

To block certain users' posts, enter their names into the ignore list. To remove users from the ignore list, click the 'x' button.

• Members

This site blows as a full featured BB is concerned. There are times I can't edit my goofs and signatures are a-foul with symbols and code-like stuff. That's all I know. Never tried to put in play any other features. No sense getting comfortable just yet.

• Members

Ahhh, it ain't that bad. Typing still works. Personally, I've learned to not care if anyone posts in a topic I've posted on, so I've disabled that feature anyway. I've noticed in the last few years that here, for example, not many engage in quick conversations anyway, so why be johnny-on-the-spot.. Heck, even topics you kind of hoped would create some interest seem to take days/weeks to come to a (hopefully) graceful end. Nah, just check out the board every so often to see what us dickheads are up to. ...and it's probably nogoodyoudamnkids!

Archived