Whazzup?

katopp

• Members

Haven't hat the drive to come to this godforsaken place in a while and it seems that the usual faces are still sitting at their usual places talking about their usual stuff.

Nothing much has changed except for the new interior (they should deffo squeeze the interior designer's ball of - if he would have some - for that) and some sort of feeble atempt to implement a thought police (don't even try to think of that swear word. But if you think of it, think of it loud and proud and it will pass the police road block!).

Anything happened while I was out?

• Members
Haven't hat the drive to come to this godforsaken place in a while and it seems that the usual faces are still sitting at their usual places talking about their usual stuff.

Nothing much has changed except for the new interior (they should deffo squeeze the interior designer's ball of - if he would have some - for that) and some sort of feeble atempt to implement a thought police (don't even try to think of that swear word. But if you think of it, think of it loud and proud and it will pass the police road block!).

Anything happened while I was out?

Hello Karsten

Apart from lots of people going missing, nope, nothing at all.

• Members
"....Anything happened while I was out?

How ya doing Karsten? Coming back to Saigon soon?

My Mr. Binh archtop is still kicking serious a**. One of the best musical investments I've ever made.

cE_5gCMqrH4

And I own a little bistro now. Guitars hanging on the wall. Some are Binh's. Some are mine.

On a sadder note, did you know TAH passed away?

• Members

Bonjour Etienne,

yes, that was the first thing that was thrown at me when I came back. Too sad. Really.

R.I.P. TAH. But he'll join a good band up there, I guess. But maybe the band down there is even better ... who knows?

On a lighter note: yes, I will be returning to Vietnam next year. Sooo much to see. This time I will do it proper. Fly in to Hanoi, work my way down - not up - and deffo have more than just 1 1/2 days in Saigon.

Another Binh is on the menu, too. I'm impressed by the looks of his new builds with the chamfered tops. Hope they sound as good as they look...

Lots mlore things happened that are not fit to be discussed here, will PM/mail you.

Congrats to your café! So you now moved your office into a café. Rick's Café Americain?

Karsten

• 4 weeks later...

Archived