WTF?!?!

Neal

• Members

So, WTF? I sincerely thought if you lost me, you'd be back in black, all would be well, no more frickin' trolls, lots of exciting guitar talk, etc. I really thought at one time that I, yes "I", was holding this forum back from being the awesome forum it could be. That "I" had left a bad taste in everyone's mouth from my horrible diatribes about Vietnamese guitars sucking the big one because they build in 300% humidity. That if I posted a contrary opinion, it was taken as negative, as opposed to contrary.

Man, as much as I'd love to think it was "me" holding you a s s h o l e s back, I can see it was not. You got bored with each other. Fretfiend, s hi t, I forgot all your handles but his... but put ALL of your fake names here, and let me ask each of you--"what happened"? I've been gone for months, and you died. Well, Terry and Dak literally did, I see, but the rest of you, WTF? I'm sure I'll catch some flack on that last sentence....

So, groupy-group, how ya doin'? Jesus, I look at the view count on these and it really sucks. Wonder how many views this one'll get. Probably a lot. More. Than. Most. Recently.

You all need some excitement. And no one has anything exciting to say. C'mon now, isn't that the truth? Don't you come here to read something interesting, or get into a fistfight over Spruce/Mahogany? Over planting your pinky? Over guitars being built in a humid environment? Over someone posting some decent music?

Were is Poppy?

• Members

And here I was looking for Neal a couple nights ago to see if he was still kickin or just walkin over the hill with Abraham, Martin and John. Yup. It may be boring here but at least it's slow and completely uninteresting. Or, maybe it's just the Martin talk. Old brand needs retiring. Then everyone can cash in on that hallowed provenance when they need it 30 years from now. Their's will be shrinking boxes of wood with saluting neck angles but mine will be forever preserved in HPL.

• Members

Ah, rebel rousing stage in its infancy, twitching trigger fingered front line, canteens of water and quinine on one side and full clips on the other, trenching tools freshly soiled, the acoustic enemy lurks just beyond the concertina in the morning ground fog.

• Members

Peter Sinfield lyrics.......wtf!?!?!

Farewell the temple master's bell

His kiosk and his blackworm seed

Courtship soley of his word

With Eden guaranteed

For now Prince Rupert's tears of glass

Make saffron sabbath's eyelids bleed

Scar the sacred tablet wax

On which the Lizards feed

Wake your reason's hollow vote

Wear your blizzard season coat

Burn a bridge and burn a boat

Stake a Lizard by the throat

• Members

Hah! You guys are funny as hell. Yep, it's been a few weeks, or.... wait... let me go back and count.. ok, 12 days. Is this it? Really, is this it? I did get one invitation to not let the door hit my ass, one suggesting I was drinking and posting (FF, god love him/her), one telling everyone he enjoys my vids (yeah, sure...)and a few from the others that are well worth mentioning, but I won't due to space limitations (you know who you are).

So... err... so umm... well....yeah, this one has the most reads in the few days it's been up. Only because there's nothing left to say. Our time is done. Time for the new crop of idiots to argue about strings, humidity, etc.. And they'll do a bang up job I'm sure. There's sure to be a few oldies hanging around to offer advice. Anyway, it's been a fun run with you dickheads, heck, even Freeman didn't post in a topic I posted in the last time I was here. He's sick of the joint, or realizes the new crop either takes over or it dies a sad death.

Now... I could be waaaaaaaaaay wrong. But if not, all you older guys are simply going to be re-hashing all the what are your favorite string threads, and that's cool too. Gotta have a hobby. Mine's uke, guitar and music. It WAS this, though I really wish at times I was part of your clique. Never could break thru though, and... sob sob.. really felt... sniff... left out... Neither here, not there, and I wish you all health and wealth. I will post a vid if I ever get one done, as I see the OMIT really kicks a&&.... uh, a bit of sarcasm just in case anyone didn't catch it, and the chance of that is roughly 98%.

Take care all, and I won't let the door hit me, promise! Wait for my vids. Hold your breath, please. (at least a few of you.... ;) )

Archived