R.I.P. Terry Allen Hall?

Michael Martin

• Members

[h=5][/h] Terry Allan Hall

3 hrs ·

NOTE: Terry Allan Hall passed away April 17th, 2014. On his behalf, let me thank everyone for your love, friendship and kindness towards him. While I don't really wish to go into details about his final hours, I can at least reassure everyone that it was not slow, he went very quickly and seemingly painlessly. Thank you again for everything.

Sincerely,

Georgia Hall and Emaleigh Katelyn Hall

Like · · Share

• Members

This is indeed sad news. Terry was a man of deep convictions who was outspoken in his opinions and beliefs and was known to stir the pot many times in debates. That being said, he was also a man with a good heart who was above all kind and generous and I never doubted his integrity. In all things he was very much a friend to many of us and I will miss his wit and his kindness.

I'm not sure how to express my condolences to those who were closest to him given that my religious beliefs and his were different but I will remember him with fondness and hope that for them with his memory comes peace and (however bittersweet it may be no so close to his passing) ultimately happiness.

• Members

Shocked. I heard about it over at Mark Wein's. As I had said there I think he's one of my very earliest memories of internet guitar forums at all, circa 1996 or so when Harmony Central wasn't even the "Barney Barn" yet, it was when it was pre-BB and I think one of his messages is posted in a really old printout I have from there. RIP Mr. Hall.

• Members

I'm shocked and saddened. He was writing here just a few days ago... jeez.

I never met Terry, but (here) had a strong sense of a good person who I would have liked to know. I loved his "signature" legends over the years! And who else would make a Ronald Coleman movie into a puzzle reference about a homemade percussion stomp pedal?

I wish I knew more about his life. If anyone knows more about him, or can link to a obituary ( :( ), please let me know.

Archived