Paragon giving away a FREE guitar ? Did someone say FREE ?

LittleBrother

• Members

I just heard through the vine about a FREE axe. You guys and gals make sure and register and jump on it. I want to hear an HC member won it ! ! ! !

http://www.paragonguitars.com/whatsnew.asp?h=600&w=800

Just passing on cool info. I heard they are really nice guitars and spoken to many owners. Robustos is a member here too. So go for it folks. I never won anything in my life. Maybe I better register too :)

• Members

Thanks LittleBrother! This is our second (and perhaps annual) giveaway contest. Last October, Michael Stevulak of Victoria BC won a Maple Parlor in our first contest. Actually, he was kind enough to post a review on H-C too! This year, we are giving away a Mahogany/Sitka OM so make sure you get your name in there! There are no strings attached and no passing on of your information, it's just a great way for us to gain some exposure while making one person very very happy:D

I've attached a pic of the last giveaway that took place on the roof of my apartment in Vancouver. I'm on the right and that other guy is drummer who lives in my building who I recruited to do the drum roll.

No guitars were harmed in the making of this picture.
;)

Cheers,

Rob

Archived