reverse scamming appreciation thread

EvilHippy

• Members

Well, I created this thread for all you reverse scammers like me who like searching for scammers on eBay, bidding on their guitars, and screwing them over, making them get charged outrageous fees.I once got my screenname banned on a guy's auction (just on his auction).He cancelled my bid like 20 times and I kept taunitng him and screwing with him.Well, we oughtta give Gingervitus a call and get them to put this one on the website.I have taken it into my hands, but if you don't mind helping me bid please help, but don't turn him in.I just want to screw with him.Send the guy some taunts and sick e-mails....heh heh heh.I screwed this guy over twice before....idiot has the same photos as the last time too.A Martin D-18GE.You can see he used photo shop or a photo software on the photos, you can really see it on the serial number and "1999" on the neck block.So, have some fun with this guy if you want, banning him will not stop him, but screwing with his auctions will get him pissed.He sent me threats saying he was gonna send spam to my Aol inbox...........wait, wait,wait, doesn't the idiot know you can have multiple AOL screen names??? must not, I have 27, that's right, 27 AOL screennames and 7 eBay usernames, only two I use for selling and bidding, the rest are for screwing with scammers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33028&item=2574116104

• Members

Originally posted by EvilHippy

Well, I created this thread for all you reverse scammers like me who like searching for scammers on eBay, bidding on their guitars, and screwing them over, making them get charged outrageous fees.I once got my screenname banned on a guy's auction (just on his auction).He cancelled my bid like 20 times and I kept taunitng him and screwing with him.Well, we oughtta give
a call and get them to put this one on the website.I have taken it into my hands, but if you don't mind helping me bid please help, but don't turn him in.I just want to screw with him.Send the guy some taunts and sick e-mails....heh heh heh.I screwed this guy over twice before....idiot has the same photos as the last time too.A Martin D-18GE.You can see he used photo shop or a photo software on the photos, you can really see it on the serial number and "1999" on the neck block.So, have some fun with this guy if you want, banning him will not stop him, but screwing with his auctions will get him pissed.He sent me threats saying he was gonna send spam to my Aol inbox...........wait, wait,wait, doesn't the idiot know you can have multiple AOL screen names??? must not, I have 27, that's right, 27 AOL screennames and 7 eBay usernames, only two I use for selling and bidding, the rest are for screwing with scammers.

You really have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?

Archived