Breedlove Spam

piez

• Members

I am sorry for posting this because I know everybody including me hates spam. I have several Breedlove Custom Shop Guitars for sale. They are all under warrenty and in dead mint condition. I am selling them at a deep deep discount. If you are interested please e mail me. Please only serious inquires. nchrda2@pacbell.net

• Members

Oooh, you've got me drooling all over my keyboard. I have a "cheap" imported Breedlove, and it's got to be my favorite guitar ever.

I'd love to take one off your hands, but unfortunately there aren't enough "deep's" in the sentence where you talk about the discount. :(;)

• Members

Originally posted by Guitar Adoptions

Absolutely this is SPAM!!!

If you are a Legitimate Breedlove Dealer, you would post who you are clearly. If you are NOT a Breedlove Dealer than you are misleading people into thinking they are New with Warranty!

He never said the were new.

• Members

I stand corrected. I just checked Breedlove's website and their lifetime warranty covers all non-atlas guitars purchased new from an authorized dealer. So, for him to say that his guitars come with a warranty does indeed imply that they are new and that he is an authorized dealer. Sorry, you da man!

• Members

I am sorry to be so vague about who I am on my original post, I just hate posting spam. If you are interested in the guitars then email me and I will give you further details. I have a back stock of these lovely guitars that I just have to sell so that is why I am offering them at such low prices. And yes they are new and under full warrenty. nchrda2@pacbell.net

Archived