No announcement yet.

Guild G75

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild G75

Hey guys. I have one and I can't seem to find any information on it at all. It's a smaller dreadnought. It's really nice. Anyone have any idea of age etc?

ezt

Big Bump

Comment

I check out this Larry Weaver's for-sale page and found a model which is close to yours. It was probably made the same year as yours. He also provides a link to Mr. Gearhead where he figured out the date.

Looks like a really sweet guitar. If yours doesn't have the cutaway even better IMO.

Comment

No, telenate, that's not it. Nice try though. My G75 is definently from the 60's or 70's and is no where near that flashy. It's just a G75.

Anyone else?

Thanks,

ezt

Comment

Bump from a long time ago!

Comment

Man, I'm still frustrated in not being able to find out any info about this guitar. I've included some pics this time.

It's not in bad shape, the top could use some repair, but it's not that bad.

I think I want to sell it. Any ideas as to value?

Comment

where's TAH when you need him...
              I.K.F.C. (Larris and Lions)
              E.S.C.
              Member of the No Cutaway Club
              hear me/click me/buy me

Comment

'The G-75 is the 3/4 size version of the D-50, with a smaller body but with a full 25 1/2 scale.'

That's from Hans Moust's 'The Guild Guitar Book.'

It was introduced in 1975, and I only think they were made for a couple of years in the late '70's. I have no idea how much it'd be valued at, though. I've never seen one before.

Comment

Originally posted by othello8
                  'The G-75 is the 3/4 size version of the D-50, with a smaller body but with a full 25 1/2 scale.'

That's from Hans Moust's 'The Guild Guitar Book.'

It was introduced in 1975, and I only think they were made for a couple of years in the late '70's. I have no idea how much it'd be valued at, though. I've never seen one before.

Thank you much, my good man!

Comment

Working...
                  X