Washburn D100

SixtyDown

• Members

So, I'm considering buying a guitar. I'm a guitar newbie, although I've been in music for about 5 years now.

I'm thinking of buying a Washburn D100, but does anybody here have any suggestions?

Thanks,

SixtyDown

• Members

Originally posted by SixtyDown

So, I'm considering buying a guitar. I'm a guitar newbie, although I've been in music for about 5 years now.

I'm thinking of buying a Washburn D100, but does anybody here have any suggestions?

Thanks,

SixtyDown

Spend a little more and get a D10S from Music123. They call it a D9S. It comes with a nice padded gig bag for $169.99.

The D10S (and 9) has a solid spruce top vs. the laminate top on the D100.

• Members

Thanks,

SixtyDown

I got a black one from MF for $99 shipped a while back, and leave it at my mom's house for when I go home to visit. It is amazing for a benjamin. When I think about the crap you could get for equivalent money-value in the 70's, it's jawdropping. A 1975 dollar had about 4X the buying power of a 2006 dollar, and a $25 guitar back then was dime-store {censored}e, a horrid plywood and razor wire torture device.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thanks,

SixtyDown

Back on sale for $99, shipping included.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-D100-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=515366

Archived