Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Mandolin

Hello

While playing my mando today I was thinking I would like to know about the company that makes it, Lotus, so I looked and could not find anything on Lotus or Lotus Mandolin. Anyone know?

Thanks

bump

Comment

A friend of mine has an old Lotus Stratocaster copy. I think it was just a
      cheap guitar made in Japan. I never liked that guitar myself. The intonation
      on the top two strings was always way out of wack no matter how the bridge
      was ajusted. Hopefully your mandolin is a much nicer instrument.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Consider everything, believe nothing&quot; Elgar.</div>

Comment

I love my mandolin, I Can Tell that it has Kind of Been handmade and was made in USA, it is a very high quality for a low price, i just cant find and information

Comment

Lotus made some nice inexpensive acoustic guitars back in the '70's, easily equal to any Alvarez or Epiphone of the period. They were all made in Japan, AFAIK, which is reasonable given that the lotus is a Japanese flower. I seriously doubt your mandolin is US made but it's probably a fairly decent one for the price.
          Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
          Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
          Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
          Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
          X