Anyone use a PraxAx?

leftync

• Members

Anyone use a PraxAx? I'll be driving a couple of hours a day over the next several months, so I'll have time to kill, but won't be able to use a guitar. I'm trying to learn finger picking.

One problem I can see is that since I'm left-handed, it won't be as easy to drive one-handed. I hate to spend $50 if it won't be useful.

• Members

Just trying to get something done while driving. Ideally, I'll build some muscle memory. I do that spring hand exerciser with the other hand while driving.

The thing you should be doing while driving is - wait for it - DRIVING!

I'm glad you have your priorities in order. Why concentrate on not killing or maiming your fellow human beings with a 2500lb+ machine traveling at 55 MPH when you could be working on your finger picking technique??

:rolleyes:

• Members

What I have in mind is simple repetitive exercises. No taking my eyes off the road, hand always near the wheel; considerably less distracting than, say, using a cell phone, putting on makeup or even working the radio--which I assume none of you have ever done.

I'm so glad I asked this question.

• Members

What I have in mind is simple repetitive exercises. No taking my eyes off the road, hand always near the wheel; considerably less distracting than, say, using a cell phone, putting on makeup or even working the radio--which I assume none of you have ever done.

I'm so glad I asked this question.

So other people doing stupid things in their car makes it okay for you to do it. :blah:

Archived