X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquis 12-string guitar by Harmony

someone please help me find my model. ive looked everywhere and according to the Harmony home site, it doesnt exist.place pictures and model numbers to check. thank you for your time.

Post good pictures and any numbers you can find inside and outside the guitar.

You do understand that Harmony was out of production for quite some time and fairly recently became viable again?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Still Kickin' cancer's ass....<br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bwsvw.org">Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam War</a><br><br>HCGB Trooper #246<br><br>Psalm 19 Society<br><br><div class="bbcode_quote"><br><div class="quote_container"><br><div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div><br><br>I can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.<br><br></div><br></div><br></div>Thanks Offy

Comment

There are many ways to identify and date vintage guitars. As Daklander said, we need some pics and any numbers you can find. Please do not post huge pics.

Comment

ok, ill find the needed info. thx for now though.

Comment

Working...
        X