Yamaha FG-365S on ebay - Never Played!

babablowfish

• Members

For those who are fans of old Yammies, the FG-365S is one of the most prized. Here is one on ebay that, according to the ad, has never been played. The pictures show a really fine guitar. (No, it doesn't have a laminated top, but hey, no one is perfect :D - actually, check out the silking on that solid spruce top!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLASSIC-YAMAHA-FG-365S-ACOUSTIC-GUITAR-1980s_W0QQitemZ230225984599QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33033QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

For those who are fans of old Yammies, the FG-365S is one of the most prized. Here is one on ebay that, according to the ad, has never been played. The pictures show a really fine guitar. (No, it doesn't have a laminated top, but hey, no one is perfect
:D
- actually, check out the silking on that solid spruce top!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLASSIC-YAMAHA-FG-365S-ACOUSTIC-GUITAR-1980s_W0QQitemZ230225984599QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33033QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thats a sweet Yami..that should be goobled up quickly.....if I hadn't pulled the trigger on that guild, I'd be bidding on it.

• Members

Nice looking guitar but setting in the case for 26 or more years, presumably in New Jersey, I would wonder about the structural integrity of the guitar.

I would hope, the guy does a nice wrap job on the guitar, inside the case, and note just send the guitar laying in it as is. Those chip board cases don't have any padding, just a lining.

All in all, If I had some money to spare I might go as high as $600.00 but likely not higher. Wonder what his reserve is?

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Hello guys,

Iam selling my Yamaha fg 365 s vintage acoustic guitar, which is about 5 years of used condition.

Condition still great, sounds great..

Taiwan made in 80's.

Anybody interested to grab this guitar, do mail me.

Regards

Son..

• Members

Sorry, but one eyebrow cocks up when someone claims "Never played". Could only imagine that if person who bought originally had heart attack or something on way home from music store, and even then one would think they strummed at least a few chords at shop. Or bought mail order and keeled over dead before it arrived, but otherwise "Never played" leads me to think they are being less than truthful. And what other untruths might be in their promotion?

Archived