No announcement yet.

FENDER FC-10

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FENDER FC-10

Does anyone have any idea what a Fender FC-10 in good condition would be worth? Thanks.
    Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Fender doesn't build the best acoustics and there are tons of other brand classical guitars I'd consider first. If it's pristine, maybe somewhere around $125.00-$140.00 though I've seen some with an asking price up around $200.00. A case would also be a determining factor and a decent hard shell case would be a must at the higher end, maybe not so much at the lower end.
    Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

Does anyone have any idea what a Fender FC-10 in good condition would be worth? Thanks.

Not sure what an FC-10 is relative to an F-10, but I bought my in-quite-good-condition F-10 at a pawnshop last summer for $55.
      In the understory
      I can't see the forest
      For the branches and the leaves
      But I believe
      I do believe
      by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
      Charlie Parker

Comment

Not sure what an FC-10 is relative to an F-10, but I bought my in-quite-good-condition F-10 at a pawnshop last summer for $55.

The FC10 is a classical acoustic. If I'm not mistake the F10 is an electric.
        Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

Thanks very much for the info guys!
          Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

I might add that according to Fender's acoustic guitar serial number site, these were made from 1972 to 1981. I know it also says that dating these are hit and miss, but for the most part, they tried using the serial dating system... So, most likely, the first two digits are the year...At least on the FC-10. And any Fender from the seventies can be worth some money to the right person looking. Keep that in mind if selling or buying. Just the fact that it's a Fender over 30 years old, if in good condition, I would ask around $250 or more if I was selling one. )

Comment

FC10 (Classical), 1972-1981- Roughly $100 depending on condition.
              I cannot conceive of "peace on earth" until I have given you a piece of lead or pipe to end your worthless mother ****************ing existence. Gil Scott Heron

You can't be a real country unless you have a BEER and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER. Frank Zappa

Comment

• DeepEnd
                DeepEnd commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the insights but given that this thread is 8 years old I doubt the OP still needs the information.

Why was it at the top of the queue? I didn't even look at the dates, my bad.
              I cannot conceive of "peace on earth" until I have given you a piece of lead or pipe to end your worthless mother ****************ing existence. Gil Scott Heron

You can't be a real country unless you have a BEER and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER. Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
              X