Share Your Myspace Music Page!

Tag

• Members

Myspace thread to show off your tunes, and maybe make some new myspace buddies!

I'd love to hear what everyone on here on the Acoustic forum is up to musically...

I'll start:

www.myspace.com/taganov

:thu:

I gave you a listen, good stuff :thu:

BTW the third song, The Artist, wouldn't play all the way through. Around :55 it would stop, I tried a couple of times :idk:

• Members

I gave you a listen, good stuff
:thu:

BTW the third song, The Artist, wouldn't play all the way through. Around :55 it would stop, I tried a couple of times
:idk:

Ah thanks man! Good to hear coming from a fellow Van Zandt fan... :thu:

I really dig Shoestring Shuffle, cool tempo shifting and kind of haunting lyrics, first part reminds me of Death of a Salesman by Low (a band you should definitely check out if you haven't!)

Did you refresh the page? The myspace player is really glitchy I've noticed. :facepalm:

• Members

I got lots of songs in many genres. at mysapce and soundclick. I have all my songs(fourty)includeing those soundclick dittys linked on a player at myspace.

I have many acoustic tunes, mainly one offs; you know take the first or second try while recording and use that instead of weeks of mixing and editing.

one favorite acoustic one off is LOSER. a self penned ditty that i recorded at home.

very simple musics from a very complicated dude. :wave::wave:

• Members

Had some time earlier to listen to some of the above:

plurabelle - sounds good man, I can definitely hear some Porcupine Tree/Tool influence in there. I like the breakdown around 6:30 of Closing Door, cool way to end it.

min7b5 - nice, I listened to Goodbye Porkpie Hat, nice groove to it.

daklander - Is It Just Pity: good rockabilly/western feel to that song, I like the maximum verb on the vox too.

austikins - good mellow vibe

Ides of March - sounds good, listened to the first two songs, reminds me of Jars of Clay a bit...

jwm1958m - really like Road to Tamarack...I could listen to that all day...

• Members

Had some time earlier to listen to some of the above:

plurabelle - sounds good man, I can definitely hear some Porcupine Tree/Tool influence in there. I like the breakdown around 6:30 of Closing Door, cool way to end it.

min7b5 - nice, I listened to Goodbye Porkpie Hat, nice groove to it.

daklander - Is It Just Pity: good rockabilly/western feel to that song, I like the maximum verb on the vox too.

austikins - good mellow vibe

Ides of March - sounds good, listened to the first two songs, reminds me of Jars of Clay a bit...

jwm1958m - really like Road to Tamarack...I could listen to that all day...

thanks! porcupine tree was a huge influence on the band. "blackest eyes" used to be a part of our set.

Archived