No announcement yet.

Share Your Myspace Music Page!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Your Myspace Music Page!

Myspace thread to show off your tunes, and maybe make some new myspace buddies!

I'd love to hear what everyone on here on the Acoustic forum is up to musically...

I'll start:

www.myspace.com/taganov

Good Deal Mojo: marder explorer, gregovertone, natasmi, killthelights, FeistyPirahnas, tolstoy, emmerwood, Terry Allan Hall, GW348, kccheers

I don't have a myspace, but my Soundclick page is in my sig.
    Originally Posted by jaxn slim

I'm totally gonna beat my kids until they can play like that.

Comment

I don't have a myspace, but my Soundclick page is in my sig.

Dang, good stuff man! I really like A Texas tale...great playing and vocals! Did you record that at home (or studio)?
      Good Deal Mojo: marder explorer, gregovertone, natasmi, killthelights, FeistyPirahnas, tolstoy, emmerwood, Terry Allan Hall, GW348, kccheers

Comment

Dang, good stuff man! I really like A Texas tale...great playing and vocals! Did you record that at home (or studio)?

Thank you very much. I recorded it in my bedroom.
        Originally Posted by jaxn slim

I'm totally gonna beat my kids until they can play like that.

Comment

Thank you very much. I recorded it in my bedroom.

Right on man, sounds fantastic!

Comment

It's in my signature.
            bobc

Comment

It's in my signature.

Nice tone on your guitar!

Wow, I thought there'd be more replies...maybe because it's Saturday and not everyone is home sick like me...

Comment

Mine is in my sig
                "I would've been a poet but all this music stuff kept getting in the way" -Townes Van Zandt

Comment

Myspace thread to show off your tunes, and maybe make some new myspace buddies!

I'd love to hear what everyone on here on the Acoustic forum is up to musically...

I'll start:

www.myspace.com/taganov

I gave you a listen, good stuff

BTW the third song, The Artist, wouldn't play all the way through. Around :55 it would stop, I tried a couple of times
                  "I would've been a poet but all this music stuff kept getting in the way" -Townes Van Zandt

Comment

I gave you a listen, good stuff

BTW the third song, The Artist, wouldn't play all the way through. Around :55 it would stop, I tried a couple of times

Ah thanks man! Good to hear coming from a fellow Van Zandt fan...

I really dig Shoestring Shuffle, cool tempo shifting and kind of haunting lyrics, first part reminds me of Death of a Salesman by Low (a band you should definitely check out if you haven't!)

Did you refresh the page? The myspace player is really glitchy I've noticed.

Comment

I do acoustic-based music with some electric here and there. Recordings done in our home office. I would welcome your feedback! My influences are primarily crunchy rock, but my music seems to reflect my age (nearing fifty).

oldMattB
                      Troubadour? Singer-songwriter? Artist?
                      Hell, I'm just a storyteller with a 4-minute attention span and nervous hands.

mattbruner.com
                      myspace.com/mattbrunermusic
                      reverbnation.com/mattbruner

Comment

its in my sig, we're hard rock, a little progressive maybe but definitely a little different.
                        Good deals with -
                        Adam Poland, andoka, tdepaul1313, kingdomguitar, bass_econo, yell03

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/ericskye

http://www.myspace.com/ericskyeandbriancaseyduo
                          Eric Skye
                          My brand spanking new website

Comment

I got lots of songs in many genres. at mysapce and soundclick. I have all my songs(fourty)includeing those soundclick dittys linked on a player at myspace.
                            I have many acoustic tunes, mainly one offs; you know take the first or second try while recording and use that instead of weeks of mixing and editing.
                            one favorite acoustic one off is LOSER. a self penned ditty that i recorded at home.
                            very simple musics from a very complicated dude.
                            ROOTS BASED MUSICS: Blues ,Jazz, Reggae, country and more

Comment

In the sig.
                              Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

Working...
                              X