Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takamine Eg-334sc acoustic electric?

What can ya'll tell me about em'? I may have the mandolin swapped for one and want to know more about em'. Are they pretty decent, this one will come with a hard case. I'd like an acoustic/electric, what are they worth? Thanks.
    *1 John 2:3-5*
    Guitar:
    Harmony Sovereign H182
    Harmonicas:
    Lee Oskar Major Diatonic: Low F, A, C
    Gun:
    Glock G19 RTF2, 9x19mm

Should be a decent guitar. Typically sells for $630 new with a hard case. How much is the one you're looking at and is it new?
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

It's used but well taken care of from what the guy says. He's asking $350, I was asking $380 for my mando with extras so I think it'd be a fair deal.
      *1 John 2:3-5*
      Guitar:
      Harmony Sovereign H182
      Harmonicas:
      Lee Oskar Major Diatonic: Low F, A, C
      Gun:
      Glock G19 RTF2, 9x19mm

Comment

Sounds like it will be a pretty fair trade. Taks have very nice electronics, even on the lower end ones (I have an EG-360SC). Bound solid spruce top, Ovangkol back & sides, cutaway dreadnought body, bound rosewood fingerboard, Takamine TK40 electronics, natural gloss finish, gold tuners. Enjoy it!
        -----------------------------------------------Watch your thoughts; they become words.Watch your words; they become actions.Watch your actions; they become habits.Watch your habits; they become character.Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Comment

Working...
        X