Open Season!!

Samilyn

• Members

So many troll threads, time to lighten up, folks. So I hereby declare Esteban Season is officially open.

Slaughter at will, don't hold your fire! Delightfully demolish the Esteban of your choice, be it git or the guy that resembles the Michelin Man in a black hat. :D

I'll go first:

Esteban is to guitars what Yugo is to automobiles, and frankly, I'd rather have the Yugo.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami--you realize, do you not, that this will eventually detour to the guitar string scientist whose name we do not speak?
:facepalm:

Yup, Randy, it looks to me like it just did. ^^^ :poke:

And for that, you get three kabongs on the head with an Esteban!

• Members

Fighting for freedom is like f***ing for virginity. I know that has nothing to do with the esteban part of this thread but it does fit the nonsense part of it.

Whatever it is you're smokin', Cripes, pass it on around here. :poke:

• Members

One day someone will write a few famous guitar pieces on a {censored}box and then years later we will all be trying to find one....or recreate the sound....we will have pictures of Tommy Emmanuel holding a {censored}box...Errr i think Id better log off it was long day.....

• Members

The reviews on HC seem pretty good.:idk:

This is an instrument that is as ugly as it sounds.

If I had to describe it in a sentence: Mr. Plywood and Ms. Plastic married and had this Chinese son.

You will find that this guitar sounded GREAT.....when I SMASHED that bastard into a 1000 pieces. If I were the maker of this guitar, I would stab myself in the eyes w/ my chopsticks. Also sounded great in my firepit.

The guitar arrived and when I opened the box I was overcome by fumes, that to me seemed toxic. I left the guitar out in the garage for a week to see if that smell would go away. It did a bit but next I was greeted by some black crud coming off on my fingers when I picked it up to first play it. It smelled like a varnish or something. It stunk up my fingers as well. As soon as I turned the tuning pegs the bridge lifted right off the ratwood soundboard. Strings went flying and I cursed the maker of this pile of junk. I smashed it against the picnic table, waking up other campers then threw the remains into the fire.

bio_pic3.jpg

:love:

Archived