Holy Moly,forget an MB,I can has Blueridge!

pinchegordo

• Members

Ok,a buddy just bought one of these and they are ridiculous,want a pre war Martin sound?this has it.I must have one....no seriously,must.Here's a link to the one i be drooling over

http://guitarhut.net/blueridge_br_140_black_guitar.htm

I'm not selling any of my other gits to get it so this may take a minute or two,but soon,oh yes soon.Also,i don't know why but i am now attrcted to black acoustics,hmmm:confused::wave:

• Members

I have always wanted to try that place, they look like they do great set ups

Jim

I can't speak for what they do with a git, but I can say the setup on the banjo I got from them was surperb.

Additionally, when I bought my first new banjo, it arrived and there was a pretty noticeable flaw in the neck binding. I called them and the reply was an immediate "Send it right back - we'll send you a shipping label". No questions asked.

The banjo went back and lo and behold, another one arrived within a couple of days! They did not even wait for my other one to arrive before shipping me a new one.

On top of that, since the model I'd returned was out of stock, they replaced it with the "next higher" model at no extra charge to me.

That is my idea of most excellent customer service. I will definitely buy from those folks again and highly recommend them.

Archived