All these danged NGD's have me jealous

kwakatak

• Members

It's just simple physics. You have to hit the bottom before you bounce.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Things can only get better. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Erm,sorry, fresh out of platitudes. Some times it just really is {censored}.

However if other folks are getting theirs now it means it must be your turn sooner.

Chin up, stiff upper lip, there's a chap, wot. ;)

• Members

Okay, Neil....take a deep breath....

That's it...just relax....another deep breath.....

Don't worry, it'll pass....now another deep breath......

Now repeat after me....

I will not GAS

I will not GAS

I will not GAS.............................................................

• Members

So do like I did and sell some gear to buy new gear.LOL. It's not like I'm getting new stuff without getting rid of some old stuff first.
Of coures if you really need to buy something new hit up the MF web site and take advantage of all the Rogue stuff that's on sale. If you get $100 bucks worth of stuff use the THNX coupon code to knock off $20 bucks. :thu:

• Members

I can cure my GAS but I've got a bad case of TAS (tool acquisition syndrome - I'm a builder you know). Just got a new router base and some jigs for the band saw, building some tooling for the slot headed 12 string.....) My son joked that I could go to Nashville and come home empty handed but I can't resist a good hardware store.

And wood, oh my gawd, I can't resist a pretty piece of wood.

Stack, the new 12 will be a trapeze tailpiece slothead - no pins, no paddle. Life is good.

• Members

I can cure my GAS but I've got a bad case of TAS (tool acquisition syndrome - I'm a builder you know). Just got a new router base and some jigs for the band saw, building some tooling for the slot headed 12 string.....) My son joked that I could go to Nashville and come home empty handed but I can't resist a good hardware store.

And wood, oh my gawd, I can't resist a pretty piece of wood.

Stack, the new 12 will be a trapeze tailpiece slothead - no pins, no paddle. Life is good.

Show Stack the pics of what you're cloning. He's long overdue for a GAS fix.

• Members
Okay, Neil....take a deep breath....

That's it...just relax....another deep breath.....

Don't worry, it'll pass....now another deep breath......

Now repeat after me....

I will not GAS

I will not GAS

I will not GAS.............................................................

Okay...

breathes deep...

...nope, didn't work. :(

• Members

Go ahead and treat yourself to a Yamaha FG {censored}box.
:eek:

I did.
:thu:

Nah. Take the $$ you'd spend on the Yammie and stuff it in the coffee can that has a photo of the D28 glued to it. It'll make ya feel better, knowing you're that much closer.

• Members

Hey man, I'm thinking gas lately too, and I just bought a couple nice Martins in the last year...but I'm also looking at it again like jeez, did'nt i used to get by on one guitar...?

and maybe I should stop thinking about guitars and start thinking about music...again.

Hang in there Kwak.

• Members

Those are some striking designs. I really liked the Chorus speciale! Looks like an independent luthier? I wonder what they run?

They're two young luthiers who left the Newark School (UK) about 2 years ago and just started their official production. Their djangoboxes go for about 2000

Archived