Lonely and bored

NotDead

• Members

Here's one: End of Innocence. I like this version better than Don Henley's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw_5E3Qfo84

An soft, easy one to pick along with would be my original, Mountainsong. It's at the Annex. Go here: http://www.thekrashsite.com/hcag/

Then click on Acoustic Music, then on whichever artist you want to listen to.

Click on Open Mic for an archive of VOM submissions.

• Members

check out a couple of these

Karma 'spayment-modest mouse

trailer trash-modest mouse

the album "showbuisness" by chumbawamba

the album "a poet's life" by tim armstrong

new age-blitz

the album "drunken lullabies" by flogging molly

check those out tell me what you think

Never could get into modest mouse drunken lullabies is a fave of mine though :thu:

I'll check the rest out.

• Members

I was playing Mountainsong as a git solo one night during a jam at a coffeehouse with SteveO.

Steve started laying down a counter melody and next thing we knew, the whole place was stone quiet. Everyone had quit talking and was listening to us play. It was one of those rare times when all the elements came together to create an incredibly beautiful piece of music.

SteveO is a fantastic player and when he did his thing with me picking the original, the result was astounding. Sure wish we'd been able to record that.

• Members

I was playing Mountainsong as a git solo one night during a jam at a coffeehouse with SteveO.

Steve started laying down a counter melody and next thing we knew, the whole place was stone quiet. Everyone had quit talking and was listening to us play. It was one of those rare times when all the elements came together to create an incredibly beautiful piece of music.

SteveO is a fantastic player and when he did his thing with me picking the original, the result was astounding. Sure wish we'd been able to record that.

Well now dammit. I would LOVE to hear that! Maybe the two-a y'all could do a reunion gig? Heck, even if you're not near each other--send him your part recorded and he can overlay his.

Pretty please?

• Members

Well now dammit. I would LOVE to hear that! Maybe the two-a y'all could do a reunion gig? Heck, even if you're not near each other--send him your part recorded and he can overlay his.

Pretty please?

I'll send him an email and see what he has to say about it. Dunno if we could produce the same thing that came to us spontaneously, but it would be a cool project if we can put it together.

It'll also be a little while for me, too, 'cause I have several projects on my plate at the moment - three collaborations + album work with new producer.

But I have nothing to do but work and play music, so I'll toss this project onto the plate as well. :D

Archived