OT: A very ugly woman walked into a bar.....

Opa John

• Members

...and the bartender noticed that she had a frog on her head.

The bartender asked, "Where'd you get that?"

The frog said, "Well, about six months ago it started out as just a little wart on my ass!"

• Members

Two guys changing clothes in the Country Club locker room. One of them noticed that the other guy was wearing women's panties.

He asked, "How long have you been wearing women's panties?"

The other guys says, "Ever since my wife found a pair of them in the glove box of my car!"

• Members
Two guys changing clothes in the Country Club locker room. One of them noticed that the other guy was wearing women's panties.

He asked, "How long have you been wearing women's panties?"

The other guys says, "Ever since my wife found a pair of them in the glove box of my car!"

:lol:

• Members

Lady on a streetcar sit's down with her child on a bus. Drunk across the aisle say's "Lady, that's the ugliest kid I ever saw." She takes he kid up to the conductor, Says "I've just been horribly insulted by that man. I demand you do something about it." Conductor say's "That's awful. I'll give you a pass so you can ride free for the rest of the month. And here's a banana for your monkey."

• Members
:thu:
Lady on a streetcar sit's down with her child on a bus. Drunk across the aisle say's "Lady, that's the ugliest kid I ever saw." She takes he kid up to the conductor, Says "I've just been horribly insulted by that man. I demand you do something about it." Conductor say's "That's awful. I'll give you a pass so you can ride free for the rest of the month. And here's a banana for your monkey."

amazing!!!

• Members

Boxorox..Gd one :lol:

Opa see whit ye have started up :lol: and Fen Douglas and Katopp dont like

it one bit having a good old :lol:

Archived