OT: Bloodsuckers

garthman

• Members

actually, this is a pretty common occurrence in Colorado, a state known for its relatively benign vampires. it seems they get their amusement as much from scaring people on lonely roads as they do from imbibing blood.

it's a pretty laid-back, cowboy-rules, sort of place. you can imagine the vampires are somewhat......lugubrious.

• Members

actually, this is a pretty common occurrence in Colorado, a state known for its relatively benign vampires. it seems they get their amusement as much from scaring people on lonely roads as they do from imbibing blood.

it's a pretty laid-back, cowboy-rules, sort of place. you can imagine the vampires are somewhat......lugubrious.

Thats :cool: wouldnt mind visiting Colorado

But hey..am not really intae vampires :eek:

• Members

Good to know!

OTOH, what about the werewolves up there?

[YOUTUBE]IqkDTpBopNs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

" A True Story About The Tick On The Prick "

Dunno about bloodsuckers the type mentioned likes but hey a remember going fishing one time (True Story) and while wading through the long grass

to pick a better spot which was further up the river

i caught 2 nice trout..then later headed for home and not long after in house

had quick shower then bite to eat and then felt itchy down below on ma baws

and when a checked ma baws..then :eek::eek: i seen 3/4 legs moving fae under ma skin WHERE ? right on the tip oh ma ck

a shouted at ma wife whit have ye gien (given) me feeling rather :mad:

she shouted back dont be so silly ya so and so and go to Doc's a sais but how can a as the surgery is shut..well the Hospital Outpatients Department

So a got on ma bike used to cycle everywhere them days likes

off to Hospital and 1st thing Dr sais was do you do any country pursuits

Well ye Dr i was awoe fishing earlier today..he sais its a tick and that it must like ma blood :eek: a thought git it aff eh me a sais as its horrible

But hey guys the Dr goes away and this young nurse came into the room with like pliers and me sitting with this horrid thing buried into ma ck :lol:

Anyhow she tried with these tweezers and couldnt get to it as it by this time buried itself pretty deep in masel me near :cry:ing by this time

she comes back into room again with alcohol and a sais no am no an alcoholic fir crying oot loud..she sais no just to see if applying alcohol can bring it out further..never worked so she tried tweezers again

and by this time ma manhood was the size of a pea :eek: unusually :)

Anyhow she jist managed to pull most of it out..and told me if not away tomorrow see your own Dr in which he manged to get rest away nxt day

with tweezers thank god :facepalm:

• Members

They're mostly up around Telluride or Aspen, looking to connect up with some industry types, maybe get a mini-series or morning talk show.

• Members

To me the real story is that there were
NO drugs or alcohol involved

In a sane world she wouldn't have a drivers license.

Therein lies the problem.

Did it occur to you that she had forgotten to take her meds?

And did it say that she held a valid Drivers License? (Not that folks in Colorado want or need that kind of gov'ment interference on their personal rights to do whatever the hell they want to do without said permit, license, writ or other worthless document.)

Archived