For Both Katopp / Fen Douglas

Tartanlad

• Members

Once upon a time, these two women were talking and one asks the other how many times she's been married, the reply was 4 times

'Four times exclaimed the first woman, why so many?

So the other woman sais Well, I first got married when I was very young,

and I married this wonderful man who was a banker

However, one day just a few weeks after we were married, his bank was robbed and he was shot and killed

'Oh my gosh, that's terrible' the first woman said.

'Well, it wasn't that tragic

Soon after that, I started seeing another man who performed in the circus.

He was a really great guy, but he lived pretty dangerously because he performed his high-wire act without a net

Well, a few weeks after we got married, he was performing a show and suddenly a gust of wind came by and knocked him off his wire and he was killed

'Your second husband was killed too?!!? That's horrible!'

'Yes, it was terrible, but at the funeral I fell in love with the minister and we got married soon after that. Unfortunately, one Sunday while he was walking to church, he was hit by a car and killed.

'Three ??? Three husbands of yours were killed ? How could you live through all that ?

It was pretty tough, but then I met my present husband.

And he's a wonderful man. I think we'll live a long happy life together

And what does your present husband do for a living ?

He's a mortician

A mortician ? I don't understand something here. First you marry a banker, then a circus performer, then a minister, and now a mortician ?

Why such a diverse grouping of husbands ?

Well, if you think about it it's not too hard to understand...

One for the money...

Two for the show...

Three to get ready...

And four to go! Now erm :) Lads :lol::wave:

• Members

A few of the sawmill boys were jawbonin', wasting their lunch break, when the topic of conversation turned to virility. One say's "On my weddin' night, me and m' wife done it twice." Next feller say's "On my weddin' night, me & the wife done i three times." Now there was a new hire there, a young fella and kind of shy. The boys knew he'd just got marred so they ask him "John, you're a strong young man. How many times did you and your wife hit it on your weddin' night?" John just blushes and say's "Once." "Once? Just once? A young feller like you? Why just once?" "Waahll..." say's John, "My wife warn't used to it."

• Members

A few of the sawmill boys were jawbonin', wasting their lunch break, when the topic of conversation turned to virility. One say's "On my weddin' night, me and m' wife done it twice." Next feller say's "On my weddin' night, me & the wife done i three times." Now there was a new hire there, a young fella and kind of shy. The boys knew he'd just got marred so they ask him "John, you're a strong young man. How many times did you and your wife hit it on your weddin' night?" John just blushes and say's "Once." "Once? Just once? A young feller like you? Why just once?" "Waahll..." say's John, "My wife warn't used to it."

:lol: gd one but hey i went 4 times masel :):thu:

Archived