Not a Joke Thread....!

Fendouglas

• Members

With 5 Joke threads on the first page - I'm beginning to think that the name of the Forum needs to be changed - because it's starting to be less about acoustic music!

No one much at all really was posting about anything

the forum wasnt busy thats sole reason to put some jokes up

just fir a little change as things were getting rather boooring

and its gd to have a little banter ye know

Us Scots like a joke now n again ye know

you need to learn to lighten up and :) more :lol::wave:

• Members

At least
some
of the arguments might not be entertaining, but at least they're based on music topics and as such, are much more preferable to some of the sh*t I've been seeing on here!

You need a Humourous vaccination a reckon laddie :)

• Members

With 5 Joke threads on the first page - I'm beginning to think that the name of the Forum needs to be changed - because it's starting to be less about acoustic music!

Well, actually, it's SIX, but who's counting? Sorry if you don't care for it, but it DID get a little dialogue going. The whole forum seemed like it was a little bogged down to me. Just tryin' to lighten things up a skosh.

I just felt like we needed a little levity break. At least our threads weren't about computer problems or nose hair clippers!

You want acoustic guitar theads? Jump in a start one.

• Members

Well, actually, it's SIX, but who's counting? Sorry if you don't care for it, but it DID get a little dialogue going. The whole forum seemed like it was a little bogged down to me. Just tryin' to lighten things up a skosh.

I just felt like we needed a little levity break. At least our threads weren't about computer problems or nose hair clippers!

Thanks, Opa. It's good to know that there's at least a few other people on the forum that aren't tightwads :poke:.

I'm not sure what the big deal about the joke threads is. I'd be willing to bet that if you counted the number of off-topic threads at any given time, there'd always be at least four or five in the running. At this given time, all of those OT threads happen to be about jokes. What's the big deal :idk:?

I don't mind a good laugh every now and again and if it takes some bar jokes to lighten up the mood, so be it. Keep 'em coming, I say :thu:.

• Members

Thanks, Opa. It's good to know that there's at least a few other people on the forum that aren't tightwads :poke:.

I'm not sure what the big deal about the joke threads is. I'd be willing to bet that if you counted the number of off-topic threads at any given time, there'd always be at least four or five in the running. At this given time, all of those OT threads happen to be about jokes. What's the big deal
:idk:
?

I don't mind a good laugh every now and again and if it takes some bar jokes to lighten up the mood, so be it. Keep 'em coming, I say
:thu:

Thanks for the support, Seagull. There's nothing wrong with a little "chuckle" now and then. And take care of that knee, buddy!

• Members

I, for one, have
liked
the jokes I've read so far. I just told my wife the one about the automobile collision. A single thread might be a better idea though.

Hi Deepend, As Opa sais below

Originally Posted by Opa John

Anyhow i just felt like we needed a little levity break. At least our threads weren't about computer problems or nose hair clippers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forum was becoming at the time a bit booring with no one putting anything guitar related up on the board so just some of us decided to put some jokes up to lighten the mood and start something up for a little chuckle

and i see no harm in that now and again :)

• Members

Ohhh this is a crybaby thread:cry:

Lighten up noob

I totally agree with you but hey pinchegordo both pals

Fen Douglas and katopp cant lighten up as they are both serious people

whom both think they are Pro's with the guitar :lol:

• Members

No matter to me the OP could be James Taylor I'd still call him a crybaby,I'm here to have fun,I have enough rules to follow and enough complaining to listen to in real life.so ,anyone trying to impede on my good time will feel a reaction.....

Pirate walks into a bar with a big steering wheel stickin out of his trousers,bartender says "oi,ya got a big steering wheel stickin out your pants!"

Pirate looks him dead in the eye and says "yarrrrgh it's driving me nuts!"

• Members

No matter to me the OP could be James Taylor I'd still call him a crybaby,I'm here to have fun,I have enough rules to follow and enough complaining to listen to in real life.so ,anyone trying to impede on my good time will feel a reaction.....

Pirate walks into a bar with a big steering wheel stickin out of his trousers,bartender says "oi,ya got a big steering wheel stickin out your pants!"

Pirate looks him dead in the eye and says "yarrrrgh it's driving me nuts!"

:lol: exactly right enough in what you sais also :thu:

• Members

FTR: I don't object to the jokes - in fact some of them are very good - I was only commenting on the fact that it was taking 5 seperate threads in which to tell them!

As for undermining the reputaion of "this place" - no comment!

• Members

FTR: I don't object to the jokes - in fact some of them are very good - I was only commenting on the fact that it was taking 5 seperate threads in which to tell them!

As for undermining the reputaion of "this place" - no comment!

Best forgotten now Fen :wave:

Archived