Got A New Guitar

Guitar God

• Members

I treated myself to a new guitar today, I bought a "Dean Exotica FM" in Transparent red, a nice guitar, and our local music store knocked off a good 100 dollars. Tell me what you think.

Dean-Exotica-FM-2T.jpg&t=1
276598.jpg

Happy Christmas.

Looks good - how do you like playing it?

Phil

• Members

I treated myself to a new guitar today, I bought a "Dean Exotica FM" in Transparent red, a nice guitar, and our local music store knocked off a good 100 dollars. Tell me what you think.

Dean-Exotica-FM-2T.jpg&t=1
276598.jpg

Well, the first thing I noticed was that it looks really red!:)

Here's an appropriate song for your new guitar.

[video=youtube;ezJkRDQmL2Y]

Congrats!

• Members

:cool: guitar and so get these fingers moving :rawk::)

its a very nice looking guitar indeed

Merry Christmas to you ENJOY :thu: and vv for you

a nice Scottish Highland Cow

Although we are more-so known for Deer in Scotland we have lots of those creatures roaming the land also

Anyhow you Enjoy yer Guitar :wave:

765661391_db2017f20c.jpg

• Members

Yeah, The electronics suck, but I'm really not using it for the electronics just unplugged I guess you can say the electronics were just a bonus haha.

Question: did your sons blue exotica have a little bit of black trans in it? The blue looked good but theres a couple different blue ones.

And I appreciate the bison, goats etc :D Heres a Christmas monkey for all of you!

indie-christmas-monkey-400w.jpg

• Members

Yeah, The electronics suck, but I'm really not using it for the electronics just unplugged I guess you can say the electronics were just a bonus haha.

Question: did your sons blue exotica have a little bit of black trans in it? The blue looked good but theres a couple different blue ones.

And I appreciate the bison, goats etc
:D
Heres a Christmas monkey for all of you!

indie-christmas-monkey-400w.jpg

I don't remember if it had black inside the blue or not. I do remember it was a GORGEOUS guitar.

It played well & sounded good unplugged. I was really impressed with it.

But when I plugged it in...OMG! It was the worst-sounding pick-up I've ever heard.

But it was loud enough unplugged & had a good acoustic tone. I guess someone could

always drop in a better pick-up.

For the money - the Exoticas are bargains. Just don't plug 'em in.

Archived