NGD Breedlove BR-143CE

jackajesusfreak

• Members

In my guitar quest for 2012, I determined that I could only afford a $500.00 acoustic electric axe. I pretty much ruled out Blueridge, because even Maury is charging over $600.00.

I then stumbled upon one on Amazon very close to the $500 mark. I put the Breedlove up for sale once I got the Blueridge. They are every bit the guitar that I've heard so much about!

Make no mistake, the Breedlove Retro is a sweetheart too with the solid top and back, but the Blueridge is a notch better being all solid wood!

Jack

• Members

WTF is a Breedlove BR-143CE. Better yet, which model of Breedlove did you get? Belay that. I see Retro. I'll look it up.

Edit: Retro OM, Dread...? Nice guitars regardless. Congrats. Looks like retro means BL is seeing the error of their funky headstocks and bridges on their P&L and went trad. Bound to happen.

• Members

WTF is a Breedlove BR-143CE. Better yet, which model of Breedlove did you get? Belay that. I see Retro. I'll look it up.

Edit: Retro OM, Dread...? Nice guitars regardless. Congrats. Looks like retro means BL is seeing the error of their funky headstocks and bridges on their P&L and went trad. Bound to happen.

Actually it is a typo. Should be Blueridge BR-143CE. This replaced the Retro. Wanted to keep the budget around $500. Never could find a new Blueridge for less than 600+. Amazon was selling one for the 500 mark and it is everything everyone says it is!

Archived