Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Blues

Here's a SoundCloud link to listen and download for free one of the tunes from my new record. This is the Miles Davis tune All Blues. http://snd.sc/MzNAv3
    Eric Skye
    My brand spanking new website

Outstanding, as always, Eric. But, I can't help but wonder how much nicer it would sound with a slap bass, maybe some brushes on a snare and a piano way in the background.

Every time I listen to one of your pieces, I want to do one of two things. Practice my butt off, or line my guitars up and throw rocks at 'em!
    Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

That was very nice and I enjoyed listening. I need to practice more.
      I dig blues and I dug that

Comment

Holy cow. I love Miles Davis, and that was very cool performance. I would not add to it.
        Bass Rig: Marcus Miller Bass, Ampeg SVT II Pro, Eden 210T, Eden 115XLT, GK MB 12. Acoustic Guitar: 2012 Taylor 110 ce, Fishman Artist Loudbox Artist (120 Watts)

Comment

Loved it as usual.
          Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
          Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
          Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
          Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

I'll just add that we have both original Davis CD which we play a lot (always thought of it as music for the bedroom) and Eric's new one. It truely does capture the spirit of Davis's playing - which frankly I didn't think an acoustic guitar could do. Recommned getting the cd - you won't be sorry.

Comment

"HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS"

Comment

Great version of one of my all time favorite tunes.

Comment

Working...
                X