Harmony Stella H6134 Parlor Guitar

JMR

• Members

Harmony Stellas are not the legendary Stellas of the 1930's. However a few people like them for bluesy sort of stuff. With an absolutely perfect neck angle I would say it might be worth a hundred bucks or so, if the neck angle is not good you've got a pretty bad slide guitar that really isn't worth much of anything.

• Members

Yeah, they're not really worth much more than $75-100. For some reason, people have really been asking a lot for old Harmonies and Stellas lately.

Yeah, I was really surprised when the guy said $250. I mean, I like old Harmonys/Stellas and they have character and all, but $250? For $250 or a little more, I could grab myself a nice lawsuit-era guitar.

• Members

Im kinda in the frame of mind of Harmonys being 50 to 75 bucks -guess that shows my age .At the time they were that price i though of them being over priced .

But I see them on the net for 3 to 5 hundred dollars , its like i was in a coma and now everyone likes these 60's cheap guitars all of a sudden .

But back around that time you could buy great guitars , used Martins, Guilds and Gibsons for 2-3 hundred used -( im not kidding )

• Members

I've been pining away for sometime for a parlor size Harmony/Stella but I refuse to pay anything more than $100.00 for one. As far as I'm concern paying a c note is too much. Some how the folks over at evil- eBay have convince some these guitars are worth a couple hundred. No.

Archived