What's the best acoustical under fro less than $188.88?

Queequeg

• Members

That Epi EL-00 you touted to the McJam was pretty sweet for the price. How much did that set you back? My buddy John Yamaha Junky has one and loves it. IIRC they're pretty darn cheap.

Anyway, good to "see" ya, Q. Who's watching the store over at the Larrivee Forum though. Don't let the n00bs run amok over there while you slum over here. ;)

• Members

That Epi EL-00 you touted to the McJam was pretty sweet for the price. How much did that set you back? My buddy John Yamaha Junky has one and loves it. IIRC they're pretty darn cheap.

Anyway, good to "see" ya, Q. Who's watching the store over at the Larrivee Forum though. Don't let the n00bs run amok over there while you slum over here.
;)

Neil-

That Epiphone is a great little guitar. I donated it to a charity benefit for Katy Hayes (of Houston) last month. She has been in the news quite a bit. She went into labor and contracted strep A, flesh-eating virus, woke up 3 months later with both arms & both legs amputated. She is getting ready for some ground-breaking surgery in Boston now.

Anyway I played the whole gig on the Epiphone prior to the auction which drew more attention to the guitar than just setting it on the table with the other items. They raised over $6k that night.

I loved that little guitar, and it went to a great cause.

• Members

I think it's awesome Q that you've got the gigging bug. And your victory over warlocks!

Thanks Michael. Think you & I started doing Open Mikes about the same time, with you just ahead of me.

You haven't added a vowel to the end of your name yet? You must be bilingual by now (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Archived