OT: Know your troll

Sangemon

• Members

I find it a little depressing that there are actually some sick minded people out there who have nothing better to do. At one time, I think it would've surprised me a little........but, not anymore. Sometimes I feel like I've seen and heard it all.

• Members

Let's put it to the floor: Is Tom trolling?

I say, yes, he's trolling to get a rise out of FF. To what end I have no idea, but clearly ther's more (and yet, less) to this than an innocent internet PSA.

Come up with something about music and try again, Tom. thumb.gif

Some suggestions:

• Can Trolls make Good Music?
  • Are Love Songs a Form of Trolling?
  • Is Protest Music still Dead?
  • Do Trolls think Martins are Overrated?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jamesp

View Post

Let's put it to the floor: Is Tom trolling?

I say, yes, he's trolling to get a rise out of FF. To what end I have no idea, but clearly ther's more (and yet, less) to this than an innocent internet PSA.

Come up with something about music and try again, Tom. thumb.gif

Some suggestions:

• Can Trolls make Good Music?
  • Are Love Songs a Form of Trolling?
  • Is Protest Music still Dead?
  • Do Trolls think Martins are Overrated?

No...I was actually thinking of the grammar cop who showed up last week. And why would I want to get a rise out of french fries? I love french fries.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FretFiend.

View Post

Someone mention me??? freak.gif

I must be a pretty good troll. I can troll without even making a post.

It's a legacy, FF. If pride be in your stumbling, honor be in your gaze and courage be your dourest weakness, then you are severely lacking in dubious stature.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sangemon

View Post

I am not happy...evil.gif

That statement started a fight this morning.

I was in a huge hurry and on my way to work, and I rear-ended a car at a stop light.

The driver of the car got out, and I noticed that he was a dwarf. He studied the damage on his bumper, and walked towards me as I rolled down my window.

He said, "I am not happy"...

To which I replied, "Well..... which one are you then?"

• Members

View Post

I was in a huge hurry and on my way to work, and I rear-ended a car at a stop light.

The driver of the car got out, and I noticed that he was a dwarf. He studied the damage on his bumper, and walked towards me as I rolled down my window.

rimshot.gif

• Members

View Post

That is Funny!

• Members

So, after he kicked your ass, what then?

• Members

This is sort of OT from the original topic of the thread and I know, I know, don't feed the trolls and all that. But I found this interesting, somewhat relevant, and current:

http://gawker.com/5950981/unmasking-reddits-violentacrez-the-biggest-troll-on-the-web

EDIT: and just to preempt it getting to this point - I don't mean to compare anyone to this guy. Just thought it was an interesting look into the personality of a much more controversial troll.

Archived