My brother in laws friend builds guitars...

zenbu

• Members

Bro. in law had one at the house, the florentine with the maple truss rod cover, had a sound port that can`t be seen in the pic...cherrywood back and sides...absolute beauty, buddy of mine played it and it sounded really nice, he wants one now...satin finish on the neck, glossy body. My sister`s husband takes all the photos for him...add your dumbass remarks now...Marc has been at the Montreal guitar show for a few years already, cool article about him in the link I posted. Does everything from cutting the trees to building the guitars by himself, while I was in Montreal my brother in law went to his place but I was busy and didn`t go with him. I`m not much of a player and haven`t played at all since the big quake, so I`m not the guy to ask for details, but Marc would be happy to answer any questions folks have. Just thought I`d post his site here `cause after all this is where the acoustic players hang, but this being Harmony Central and all, gotta put up with the stupid remarks that HC is well known for around the web.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by zenbu View Post
Just thought I`d post his site here `cause after all this is where the acoustic players hang, but this being Harmony Central and all, gotta put up with the stupid remarks that HC is well known for around the web.
Well, it ain't church, but the beauty of it is that nobody makes you attend, if you don't like it here.
Nice looking guitars. I like his archtops and fan frets.

• Members

Zenbu, the guitars are beautiful, but you need to cultivate a sense of humor in your life. Our "stupid" remarks are only stupid to people who don't have any. OR....spend some time over @ AGF. Nobody over there has any sense of humor. You'd fit right in over there and wouldn't have to put up with us.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Opa John

View Post

Zenbu, the guitars are beautiful, but you need to cultivate a sense of humor in your life. Our "stupid" remarks are only stupid to people who don't have any. OR....spend some time over @ AGF. Nobody over there has any sense of humor. You'd fit right in over there and wouldn't have to put up with us.

Kinda my point. Since you mentioned it, I may as well. Everyone is so serious over there and so precious about all the 'fine details'.... Give me 'stupid comments' any day over that.

Archived