Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCAG not just for polished pros

Here's an AG hacker for ya >> genuine one-taker, too! What's worse, . . . the triple chin, the doo, or the botched cover?

I'm just sayin'

Wanna read the finest freedom fantasy of all time? --> http://www.abelard.org/e-f-russell.php

It's Frets99. Oh yes!
    Howard

Comment

Lefty.
      Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by FretFiend.
        View Post

Lefty.

Not lefty, but just how the Macbook rolls! I must confess, the whole VOM1T thing inspired me to get some songs onto vidclips, but it's an exhausting process for an aging Luddite layabout in decline.

I'm going to say the triple chin is the big downer here, as I really like the hair, and the cover is not too horrible (I hope).

Maybe HCAG really is just for polished pros, after all.
        I'm just sayin'

Wanna read the finest freedom fantasy of all time? --> http://www.abelard.org/e-f-russell.php

Comment

If it's the old Macbook reversal, why is the title page correct?
          Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by FretFiend.
            View Post

If it's the old Macbook reversal, why is the title page correct?

I wrote it backwards!
            I'm just sayin'

Comment

Frets.....I'd trade you hair but I don't have any to trade!
              Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

What are ya? Some kinda JOKER?
                “Conservatives aren't necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives” John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Language?
                  Be back when I get back. TTFN.

Comment

The day they let amateurs, neophytes, n00bs, dilettantes, and apprentices in here is the day I walk outta here.

Comment

HCAG not just for polished pros

HCAG is for people who have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of spare time on their hands. And patience.
                      Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Opa John
                        View Post

Opa John, I'll respond to your comment just as soon as it loads,

Comment

Working...
                        X