Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by marcellis
    View Post

Sounds wonderful TAH!

What I wouldn't give to go hunting!

The only thing we hunt in Saigon is women.

They're mostly beautiful and they're almost all poor.

Some might call that a "canned hunt". Some might call

'em "exotics"*.

(*But I suspect we're the exotic ones - not them.)

We're outnumbered you know.... Guys, you may as well surrender

and get it over with.

I agree with TAH though. Baggin' one of them exotics

can really tire an old geezer out.

But it's thrill of the hunt - right?

But with women, while we're tracking them down skillfully -

they're tracking us down even more skillfully.

You make some valid points!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Commander
    View Post

Considering all of the pressure hunting is under from the animal rights actvists and the like and considering that every year fewer and fewer take up the sport, I think it'd be a good thing for ALL hunters to stand united whether you choose to hunt out of a deer stand or if you choose to hunt on a preserve.

Hunting is an active verb, Ddles...

Next time you lose your car keys, try sitting on your kitchen table and waiting for them to wander to you...after several hours, try actively looking for them...then, feel free to report back as to which was more productive...
    God(s) bless the rest of the world(s), too

Comment

Frankly, I don't wish either of you to bother these folks...it's a sweet-paying gig, OK?

whats a matter terry dont wanna get caught up in your lie about it not being a canned hunt. Members only... all it takes to be a member is $$$$$ Mexico is still Mexico. Dont count nascarl out... he prolly has the bucks to be a member. Whats the name of the ranch? No doubt its feeders and stands and the game show up at feeding time ,, and whack you have an animal.

Comment

whats a matter terry dont wanna get caught up in your lie about it not being a canned hunt. Members only... all it takes to be a member is $$$$$ Mexico is still Mexico. Dont count nascarl out... he prolly has the bucks to be a member. Whats the name of the ranch? No doubt its feeders and stands and the game show up at feeding time ,, and whack you have an animal.

Oh...I could afford it...I just wouldn't waste my money on a canned hunt...there's absolutely no sport in it what so ever.

Comment

Oh...I could afford it...I just wouldn't waste my money on a canned hunt...there's absolutely no sport in it what so ever.

Its the only way to hunt down there. the game cannot survive without living on a game farm. when we hunt we go to a woods that has corn fields, down there they go near the feeder. The yardage is sport. Its just a shot.

the game might be more predictable on the farm. But then the guys who hunt in the wild know where the deer eat dinner and know how to whack them at dinner time.

Comment

Yo, rhat, you didn't really have to necro a two-year-old thread to stalk TAH over from TPP, did you? Things aren't done the same in HCAG, thank God.
            Avalon L32Cx
            Martin D-15
            1970ish Yamaha FG110
            Deering Goodtime banjo
            Reverend Roundhouse 290, Laney VC15-110

Comment

Yo, rhat, you didn't really have to necro a two-year-old thread to stalk TAH over from TPP, did you? Things aren't done the same in HCAG, thank God.

REALLY! Talk about poking the dog with a stick! oke:
              Martin D16RGT
              Washburn D10SCEB
              Ovation Celebrity GC 057M
              Applause AE 128
              Epiphone LP Std. Plus Top
              Guild Pilot Bass
              Squier VM Fretless Jazz Bass
              Frankensquier P-Bass
              Michael Kelly Dragonfly 4-string fretless A/E Bass

Comment

Sounds great...bow hunter here too, but mine has those new fangles wheels/cams on the ends...kids!

Glad it went well for you. Congrats and nice story.
                Be Prepared

Comment

Comment

WTF.....? This thread needs to be locked down.

Roger Waters
                    Echoes
                    from the MEDDLE LP

Comment

These compulsive necro-thread resurrections indicate there are some members who lead sad, pathetic little lives.

Bless their hearts...
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

NHHD
                        Hey gang,
                        Just got a new hulahoop, in fire engine red.
                        So neat!
                        I'll bring it to the sockhop tonight.

Comment

I`ve been gearing up for killing season (Whitetail) so I can fill my freezer. I use a rifle though I could probably use a baseball bat the deer are so thick around here.

Comment

When I lived off of I-64 in Kentucky every morning there were freshly killed deer on the shoulder of that highway. The truckers saw to that. All you had to do was gather a couple of them up for your winter larder. I had an old 1973 Ford pickup I used for that. Most of the kills were still warm. Sometimes you'd find a turkey or two as well but I hate turkey. Wretched beasties.
                            Be back when I get back. TTFN.

Comment

Nothin' better than fresh roadkill. If it's still warm, that's a bonus. Lots of times, if it was hit right, you don't even have to gut it.
                              __________________________________________________ _________
                              Wondering where all the voices of dissent went?...
                              http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ty-voice/rants
                              When this place craters check this out...
                              http://village.melodyvine.com/forum/

Comment

Yep. Roadkill Cafe. You kill'em, we grill'em. I admit that some were so damned destroyed there wasn't much good meat left but a few head-hit carcasses we're just fine.
                                Be back when I get back. TTFN.

Comment

Working...
                                X