X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Summer Breeze!

You really think it exists! This is as bad as Terry's bullsh*t about running for city council.

Anyone can run for public office. I didn't realize it was a big deal.

You two need a new hobby. Leave Terry alone. He's well respected here.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
    </font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by Hudman

Anyone can run for public office. I didn't realize it was a big deal.

You two need a new hobby. Leave Terry alone. He's well respected here.

What's really amusing is that they posted a link (over in Political Party) about candidates running for city council, and it didn't have my name listed...which isn't too surprising, as they had the wrong location...of course, details like that probably don't concern them much.

For the record, the community I live in, which has yet to have an official name (we're going to vote soon on that, 'though...right now, we're down to three - Procter Hills, Procter Springs or Seratola) is served by Rhome's Post Office, Decatur's ISD and New Fairview's water/natural gas lines (hence my listing all three as my "location")...current population is something like 300 and our "de facto" City Hall is a single-wide trailer...eventually, we'll build something a little nicer, but we're just starting out. No web presence, obviously, but hopefully that'll come towards next summer.

We're also trying to figure out what county we're "officially" in, as we're kind of spread out on the border area between two...I'm wanting for our Little Slice Of Heaven to be declaired a Sovereign Nation, but that probably is a bit much to hope for...
      God(s) bless the rest of the world(s), too

Comment

You really think it exists! This is as bad as Terry's bullsh*t about running for city council.

I think it likely exists. I think that Terry just doesn't want us to see what kind of "hunting" he's been doing after being so critical of other hunter's methods. Like shooting stocked exotics at a hunting lodge is more ethical then duck hunting using a shotgun.

Comment

Man... any conversation can become rediculous. Congrats to you, Terry. Now, hunters, go find another forum...
          <div class="signaturecontainer">- Zach<br />
          <br />
          <font color="DarkRed"><b>FOR SALE!</b></font><br />
          <br />
          <b>2005 Eric Clapton American Strat - Great condition for a good price! PM or email me!</b><br />
          <br />
          Gear (Before next buying spree):<br />
          <br />
          Taylor 814ce - 2005<br />
          Terada Dreadnaught FW-47 - 1950's<br />
          Fender American Strat w/ Kinman pups<br />
          Boss GT-8 Multi-Effects Processor<br />
          Fender Blues Junior Tube Amp<br />
          Sensaphonics ProPhonics 2X-S IEM's</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Allan Hall

What's really amusing is that they posted a link (over in Political Party) about candidates running for city council, and it didn't have my name listed...which isn't too surprising, as they had the wrong location...of course, details like that probably don't concern them much.

For the record, the community I live in, which has yet to have an official name (we're going to vote soon on that, 'though...right now, we're down to three - Procter Hills, Procter Springs or Seratola) is served by Rhome's Post Office, Decatur's ISD and New Fairview's water/natural gas lines (hence my listing all three as my "location")...current population is something like 300 and our "de facto" City Hall is a single-wide trailer...eventually, we'll build something a little nicer, but we're just starting out. No web presence, obviously, but hopefully that'll come towards next summer.

We're also trying to figure out what county we're "officially" in, as we're kind of spread out on the border area between two...I'm wanting for our Little Slice Of Heaven to be declaired a Sovereign Nation, but that probably is a bit much to hope for...

I see, you're running for city council for a city that doesn't exist....that's some good **************** you're smoking.
            "If you force yourself to go outside, something wonderful always happens!"

Comment

No, Einstein, I'm running for City Council for a town in it's infancy...did you not get far enough in school to study Government or Civics?

In Texas, both studies started in 8th grade, I recall...

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Allan Hall
                No, Einstein, I'm running for City Council for a town in it's infancy...did you not get far enough in school to study Government or Civics?

In Texas, both studies started in 8th grade, I recall...

Sure you are, how about a link to your campaign.

Comment

Sure you are, how about a link to your campaign.

Alright, your speaking privelages for the thread are revoked... No more talking, please...

Anywho, sounds like a very nice privelage you got there, TAH. Keep up the good work.

*Leaves singing "why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?"
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">- Zach<br />
                  <br />
                  <font color="DarkRed"><b>FOR SALE!</b></font><br />
                  <br />
                  <b>2005 Eric Clapton American Strat - Great condition for a good price! PM or email me!</b><br />
                  <br />
                  Gear (Before next buying spree):<br />
                  <br />
                  Taylor 814ce - 2005<br />
                  Terada Dreadnaught FW-47 - 1950's<br />
                  Fender American Strat w/ Kinman pups<br />
                  Boss GT-8 Multi-Effects Processor<br />
                  Fender Blues Junior Tube Amp<br />
                  Sensaphonics ProPhonics 2X-S IEM's</div>

Comment

You two need a new hobby.

IMO, Terry can hunt whatever he wants so long as he stays a great guitar player with good advice/stories/humor.

Ellen
                    I should be practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarist21

IMO, Terry can hunt whatever he wants so long as he stays a great guitar player with good advice/stories/humor.

Ellen

I agree, but these canned hunts that Terry goes on are the least sporting of all hunts. I really don't even think you could call it sporting, more like assassination.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarist21

Ellen

My comment was directed towards Duck and Summer, not Terry. Their hobby appears to be "hunting" Terry.

I have no problem with hunting.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
                        </font></div>

Comment

My comment was directed towards Duck and Summer, not Terry. Their hobby appears to be "hunting" Terry.

I have no problem with hunting.

I would have no problem with Terry and his canned hunt except for the fact that he makes a habit out of criticising myself and a former forumite known as Hoddy for using legal, moral, etical, common tactics (such as using a shotgun instead of a bow for duck hunting) whilst withholding the same criticism for forumites on his "side". For him to now kill exotics at a hunting lodge is the height of hypocrisy.

Personally I feel that with all the anti-hunters out there we can't afford to be divisive in our own ranks. I wish Terry felt the same way.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Duck Commander

I would have no problem with Terry and his canned hunt except for the fact that he makes a habit out of criticising myself and a former forumite known as Hoddy (currently hiding under the nickname "Summer Breeze!", due to having been banned repeatedly under many other names) for using legal, moral, ethical, common tactics (such as using a shotgun instead of a bow for duck hunting) whilst withholding the same criticism for forumites on his "side". For him to now kill exotics at a hunting lodge is the height of hypocrisy (actually, I'm only on his case because Terry refuses to kiss up to the glorious Neo-con cause, so I do everything I possibly can to stalk him, no matter how stupid it makes me look to others).

Personally I feel that with all the anti-hunters out there we can't afford to be divisive in our own ranks. I wish Terry felt the same way. But even if he did, my natural paranoia of anyone who refuses to goose-step to the Bu$$hAdminInc Regime tango would impell me to lie about something else about him.

BTW, hopefully by me pointing out that the red is my addition to Ducky's tantrum, this won't be interpreted as "modifying" a quote...

Comment

haha. Its amazing how little it takes to start a flame war on forums.

Let the acoustic page be!!!
                              <div class="signaturecontainer">2004 Taylor 314-L7 (Blackwood)<br />
                              2005 Taylor 414<br />
                              1956 Martin Gut-String<br />
                              1954 Martin 000-28 (Brazilian)<br />
                              Lanakai Koa Uke<br />
                              </div>

Comment

P.S. Glad that you enjoyed New Mexico. I wish that I had seen that side of the state.

All of my experiences with it involve very shady native americans and boring highway scenery.
                                <div class="signaturecontainer">2004 Taylor 314-L7 (Blackwood)<br />
                                2005 Taylor 414<br />
                                1956 Martin Gut-String<br />
                                1954 Martin 000-28 (Brazilian)<br />
                                Lanakai Koa Uke<br />
                                </div>

Comment

Working...
                                X