X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to see Pitar leave

Just got a PM from Pitar that was so excellent. It was a response to the Neil Young article I posted and he was spot on in many observations about the state of today's music industry. I agree with him 100%.

BUT at the end of the message he announced he will be leaving this forum for good and it made me sad.
    Original Music here on BandCamp
    http://gilsmusic.bandcamp.com

He'll probably come back as Ratip.

Anyway, he doesn't have my permission to leave so he has to stay. OK?
    Howard

Comment

PM stands for what, exactly?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jamesp
        View Post

PM = Pitar Melodrama.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Perhaps we should put a light in the window for him?

We can leave some comfy slippers at the door, and set out a plate of fresh cookies and warm milk to tempt him back...... might work.

Paul

Comment

It made you sad. Well boo-****************ing-hoo.

pitar/melodeous/cripes/sweb/whatever-else is on lots of other fora. Get off your dead ass and look for him.
            Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

I saw Pitar flippin' burgers at Burger King today. He was being OJT'd by Knockwood.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Ask him why he's leaving.

Don't let him know we know though ...

Comment

PM= post menopausal

We will all leave here eventually.

That which cannot go on forever will come to an end.

And you can quote me on that. (Although I would like to shoehorn a "going forward" or "at the end of the day" in there first, if at all possible.)

Comment

He can be found at our new location, listed in my sig...come on over and look around...and, believe it or not, it's ALWAYS UP AND VERY FAST...
                    God(s) bless the rest of the world(s), too

Comment

Did he leave over the rediculous problems this site is having or is he pissed at something or somebody?
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">The &quot;artist&quot; formerly known as RKO</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Queequeg
                        View Post

PM= post menopausal

We will all leave here eventually.

That which cannot go on forever will come to an end.

And you can quote me on that. (Although I would like to shoehorn a "going forward" or "at the end of the day" in there first, if at all possible.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g17OT7_YzLM

Comment

He won't be gone long
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot; HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS&quot;</div>

Comment

Pitar who?
                            R.I.P. TAH & Dak

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jamesp
                              View Post

Exactly! The idea of creating a thread about a PM conversation is a bit poorly conceived. That's the "private" part of PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X